***Nocturnal November Chat Thread***

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm i cant get on full tilt, is it down?

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn well i cant get a connection... it just times out.

wow, cant get on the full tilt poker website either, i can get on stars, UB, everything else.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm well ive restarted both pc and internet router hmmmmmmmm i think ill have to uninstall full tilt and reinstall if that doesnt work ill contact support?

oh wait i cant redownload full tilt because i cant ****ing get to their ****ing site.

this is frustrating as shit, can anyone access full tilts website? http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/

it just times out for me..... THE ****?!

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm well ive restarted both pc and internet router hmmmmmmmm i think ill have to uninstall full tilt and reinstall if that doesnt work ill contact support?

oh wait i cant redownload full tilt because i cant ****ing get to their ****ing site.

this is frustrating as shit, can anyone access full tilts website? http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/

it just times out for me..... THE ****?!
No problems to the website or through client here. Can you ping 91.211.98.20?

LuckyChippy

LuckyChippy

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full tilt hates you.

On a side note, don't you hate not having hands on people. Had KK and got called pre-flop. Action on flop and turn but didn't bet river when top card paired. He turns over K3 for a turned pair of 3's. Grrrrrr I hate fish getting away.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problems to the website or through client here. Can you ping 91.211.98.20?

Can u please explain what you mean by ping that? :D

I still cannot access the site or poker program, I did contact support though so lets see what they say.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shame on all of you for scaring me away from sng's months ago! :p

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Nov 9 prediction, gonna try and predict who goes out when.

9th place
Antoine Saout - 2nd shortest stack, good player, but I think he's going to end up making a small mistake before Akenhead does, or get rivered. Being one of the shorter stacks, I'm thinking we'll see him pushing a few all-ins early on.

8th place
Kevin Schaffel - I really don't know a whole lot about him, bit I know he's another good player, but I just don't think he's good enough to outlast the other two shorter stacks.

7th place
James Akenhead - Very good player, but almost didn't make it.. he doubled up to around where he is now by going all-in with KQ and cracking AA with a K-Q-J flop. Very small stack.. I think his luck may run out.

6th place
Steve Begleiter - He'll play well in the beginning, but I think he'll donk it up somewhere around the middle and piss his chips away.

5th place
Joe Cada - Good young player, tries to steal every now and then, but usually knows when to fold. I think he's just going to get beat by the more experienced players at the table.

4th place
Eric Buchman - 2nd largest stack. Another very good player, but I'm counting him out at 4th place.

3rd place
Phil Ivey - I hate to say it.. but I don't think Ivey is going to win it. As much as I want him to, and am still rooting for him. I think he'll be out at 3rd, unless he can double up earlier or increase his chip stack earlier (hopefully grab some of Begleiter's chips), then I see him out at 3rd.

2nd place
Darvin Moon - Very good amateur player, been hitting those cards, too. But I think Schulman's going to outplay him.

1st place
Jeff Schulman - My prediction for 2009 wsop Champion.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can u please explain what you mean by ping that? :D

I still cannot access the site or poker program, I did contact support though so lets see what they say.

Go to command prompt, Type ping 91.211.98.20

If that gets no response type tracert 91.211.98.20

Basically if you get a response via ping it's a DNS issue.

Post results.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nov 9 prediction, gonna try and predict who goes out when.

9th place
Antoine Saout - 2nd shortest stack, good player, but I think he's going to end up making a small mistake before Akenhead does, or get rivered. Being one of the shorter stacks, I'm thinking we'll see him pushing a few all-ins early on.

8th place
Kevin Schaffel - I really don't know a whole lot about him, bit I know he's another good player, but I just don't think he's good enough to outlast the other two shorter stacks.

7th place
James Akenhead - Very good player, but almost didn't make it.. he doubled up to around where he is now by going all-in with KQ and cracking AA with a K-Q-J flop. Very small stack.. I think his luck may run out.

6th place
Steve Begleiter - He'll play well in the beginning, but I think he'll donk it up somewhere around the middle and piss his chips away.

5th place
Joe Cada - Good young player, tries to steal every now and then, but usually knows when to fold. I think he's just going to get beat by the more experienced players at the table.

4th place
Eric Buchman - 2nd largest stack. Another very good player, but I'm counting him out at 4th place.

3rd place
Phil Ivey - I hate to say it.. but I don't think Ivey is going to win it. As much as I want him to, and am still rooting for him. I think he'll be out at 3rd, unless he can double up earlier or increase his chip stack earlier (hopefully grab some of Begleiter's chips), then I see him out at 3rd.

2nd place
Darvin Moon - Very good amateur player, been hitting those cards, too. But I think Schulman's going to outplay him.

1st place
Jeff Schulman - My prediction for 2009 WSOP Champion.

no, ivey has to win so that i can win money off blanks 1x in my life

Epik High

Epik High

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jeff schulman is pretty bad no way he wins.

either cada or ivey ftw in terms of skill.

darvin moon cuz hes awesome and he just wants to be a lumberjack

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
cause im leaving CC, again.

[r edit]

Active and inactive is one thing but I don't think logging in everyday can really qualify as "leaving." It's like the barkeep closing the bar and telling everyone to leave, and thinking that it's okay to sit still as long as you're quiet.

Now I have to go see if I can find some post of eNTy's to delete so he'll come back again...
all too easy.....
darth-vader.jpg
:D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops - was just gonna comment on the Main Event then realized we should keep all of those comments in the spoiler thread for now.

It will be a challenge lol.

JimmyBrizzy

JimmyBrizzy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f.uck poker, i suck

i might as well waste time on something that'll make me a valuable person to society.

see ya cardschat

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh boy, another person saying they will leave, they always come back...

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
see you next week, lik

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will never understand how can people can tilt over poker so bad that they vow to never play again.

My husband has done it a few times lol.

I just absolutely could never have that much riding on it. (financially or emotionally)

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will never understand how can people can tilt over poker so bad that they vow to never play again.

I just absolutely could never have that much riding on it. (financially or emotionally)

hard to understand when you dont really play poker...

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Tbh Watching other people go off on apeshit tilt and seeing rough 100Kbreak even graphs really fills me with enough confidence to carry on.

Whenever am on a 30K break even streak all I need to do is log onto CC and I'll regulary see a player I know is utterly ausum go off on one and say he's leaving never to return again and post a 80K graph.

I just think heck, I aint got it so bad. and sure enough within the next week I'll be running normal again.
Its good to know your not alone.