Chips
gl to all and may this be a month of profit for all of us

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
October probably runned better than any month ever for me. But I only managed like 14 one hour sessions the entire month, running like 22 bb/100 over some 5,000 hands.

I kin only hope November runs as well for me since I'll likely be playing even less.

gl to everyone.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This already posted in forum but felt relevant as its a hell of a start for me this month against such a field.. Couple tough suckouts HU where i had the lead but overall happy with performance and my finish

Results

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First losing month since i started playing. That felt really strange.

I am glad you said this. Because that is the same for me. I have won at least a little every month since I started playing poker online. Last month was a dramatic exception to that rule.

Bu I felt like the whole rest of the time, I've just been lucky, but now the truth has come home to roost. I am an idiot.

Of course this isn't true. Or at least it is only partly true. ;) I have to make some changes and keep stabbing my way up since though my game progresses slowly, I do want it to progress. THUS:

I feel like i've been playing too much on auto-pilot lately. Decided to change quite a few things in my routine for November. One of them being that i want to play 6max exclusively this month. And lag it up a little more so i that i get to play more spots where i really need to think things through instead of mindlessly pushing buttons.

Well, I guess we need to switch places. I need to find out if I can play a month of actual TAG poker. I wonder if I do this AND try out FR I will feel the need to just end it all?? :eek:

Seems as if we just need to trade places for a while Belgo.

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very nice, I wasn't aware we did $3.30 buyins on PS, I want in the next one! I've never played with CC =0

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 min after PS tourney.. FT buyin starts.. Not a big deal for the high rollers here but to me... Excellent beginning to November...I am going to continue to improve leaks and I was down to 250 chips in this tournament so it took more than some luck to come back and win.. Mind u.. Ive been here a while and never had such success against CCers so I look at it as a slight improvement in my attitude

Results 2

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent start to the month, Norm. :smile:

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice win in the buy in on FT PC..great job

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, I might get to play this month if this kid ever sleeps.

So what are we going to do without waffleboy to kick around?

Anyone else here like waffles? I mean REALLY like waffles in a sick unnatural way?

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woo. dealt at the local charity room tonight. Easiest $50 ever (5 hours of dealing). Will be there four nights a week from now on.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, I might get to play this month if this kid ever sleeps.

So what are we going to do without waffleboy to kick around?

Anyone else here like waffles? I mean REALLY like waffles in a sick unnatural way?

He will be back dude! Hows the mini WV getting along dude?

also emp thats pretty cool dealing cards for $$$

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FP if your in this thread, just re read your nits article and just wondered how many tables do you play?

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now or then?

I used to play 10-12 tables. Now I've thought better of it and play 4-5, typically. Never more than six, and then all six better have a huge fish immediately to my right.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will be back dude! Hows the mini WV getting along dude?

also emp thats pretty cool dealing cards for $$$

Of course he'll be back. I was just trying to get a cheap shot in. :)

Mini WV is great. He seems to change every day.

26.jpg

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah ok thats cool FP.

Pretty cool pic of mini WV there dude, will he play football?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome Pic WV!
He is adorable!

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he he ..

party poker, $0.25/$0.50 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker

Hero (BTN): $65.95 (131.9 bb)
SB: $51.35 (102.7 bb)
BB: $83.10 (166.2 bb)
UTG: $50.25 (100.5 bb)
MP: $50 (100 bb)
CO: $43.60 (87.2 bb)

Pre-Flop: Hero is BTN with 3
spade.gif
diamond.gif

UTG raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 5
spade.gif
A
spade.gif
spade.gif
(2 players)
UTG bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

Turn: ($6.75) 4
spade.gif
(2 players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

River: ($6.75) 6
diamond.gif
(2 players)
UTG bets $2.50, Hero raises to $9.50, UTG raises to $21, Hero raises to $62.95 and is all-in, UTG calls $26.25 and is all-in

Results:Spoiler:
$101.25 pot ($3 rake)
Hero showed 3
spade.gif
diamond.gif
(a straight flush, Ace to Five) and won $98.25 ($48 net)
UTG showed K
spade.gif
heart.gif
(a flush, Ace high) and lost (-$50.25 net)

Maid Marian

Maid Marian

RIP Baby BooBoo
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats to PC on his good fortune in this new month of November!:cool:
Congrats to WV for his little one...those pics are absolutely precious, esp with the football!:smile:
I welcome this month with open arms. I believe it will be the start of some winning moves I've been acquiring through several people that have helped me through the last few months. I would certainly not be as close to winning if not for them! Their encouragement & challenges have helped enormously & I will never forget them!:)
CC has been a very welcome place to which I now call my home. The people here are indeed the salt of the earth, my new family & friends!:)

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like that picture with the name blocks, the baby looks like hes just chilling out, really cute I have not long since become an uncle and I am loving it.

I am really enjoing poker at the moment I have a very small bankroll but I am testing different things out and increasing my aggresion late in the game. Alas I have lost a few buyins but when I did I has the best hand which is frustrating because my BR is so small but its a right step in the poker mindset. Is like I read everyone here saying you got your money in good and I would call that in a shot but now Im fully understanding thats the way I need to think, short term thinking is bad sometimes in poker it can hold you back make you tighter than you should be etc.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice hand tenbob!!!

So knock on wood...the last week in September I managed to slowly grow a $2.20 Bankroll to around $10 with some .01/.02. The first day of October I managed to double that to $20! Although by the end of yesterday I finished with an $18 bankroll.... I'm going to do my best to grind this roll up as much as I can before the end of the year! I'm really doing my best and so far a really good job with my BRM!

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I'll play a proper session tomorrow. See if I can stop losing. :D

Man people who play live tourneys suck ass.

Blinds are 2k/4k and avg stack is like 11k and people are limping, then folding when people shove. It was amazing.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Nov. has started off horrible.

I got wasted the other night (Sat.) & logged on FTP & played PLO ring bingo style. Then on Sun. after waking up w/ a terrible hangover, went & played some NLHE ring & lost a bunch. Geeez, it was bad, I hope I learned my lesson.

GL in Nov. every1 :top:

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 min after PS tourney.. FT buyin starts.. Not a big deal for the high rollers here but to me... Excellent beginning to November...I am going to continue to improve leaks and I was down to 250 chips in this tournament so it took more than some luck to come back and win.. Mind u.. Ive been here a while and never had such success against CCers so I look at it as a slight improvement in my attitude

View attachment 24186

Super gr8 start PC. Keep up the results all month !!!! ... Now.... about that LARGE interest-free loan we were discussing .... :rolleyes: