***Nocturnal November Chat Thread***

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, Im exactly the same, just started my first deposit bonus, which is gonna take a while to clear with the stakes I play, so I guess no holiday bonus for me:(

If you have an active bonus, you have until 23:59 ET on November 30th to finish your active bonus. If you do so, you’ll receive a Holiday Hundred bonus offer by December 2nd and have until 23:59 ET on December 6th to accept. To see if you have an active bonus, go to the Cashier in the full tilt poker game lobby, then click the Bonus Account button.
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/holiday-hundred

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have an active bonus, you have until 23:59 ET on November 30th to finish your active bonus. If you do so, you’ll receive a Holiday Hundred bonus offer by December 2nd and have until 23:59 ET on December 6th to accept. To see if you have an active bonus, go to the Cashier in the Full Tilt Poker game lobby, then click the Bonus Account button.
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/holiday-hundred
ah thanks for the info Sindri, yeah it's active at the moment, so I guess I'll try to clear it asap so I can get the other one.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm changing my play. Frankly I've gotten to the point once again that the variance is wearing on me and it's no longer fun to grind out ring games. Over 90k hands on stars I was +5BB/100, then on FT I was the same for like 10k hands. Then I hit a prolonged streak where I was taking loads of bad beats, resulting in break even poker since then.

I'm switching back to MTT's mostly for now. Of course, thats not going well either, but it's not bothering me much. Like last night I raised with AA, got called by 64o and of course the flop was 357 rainbow. Why wouldn't it? Cripes. Out in 400ish of 2000ish, paid to like 370 or something...

Poker wasn't fun anymore, so I'm just going to play when I feel like it and when I am enjoying it.

G

golflove21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone im back ... after over a 1 year hiatus ... im back

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm changing my play. Frankly I've gotten to the point once again that the variance is wearing on me and it's no longer fun to grind out ring games. Over 90k hands on stars I was +5BB/100, then on FT I was the same for like 10k hands. Then I hit a prolonged streak where I was taking loads of bad beats, resulting in break even poker since then.

I'm switching back to MTT's mostly for now. Of course, thats not going well either, but it's not bothering me much. Like last night I raised with AA, got called by 64o and of course the flop was 357 rainbow. Why wouldn't it? Cripes. Out in 400ish of 2000ish, paid to like 370 or something...

Poker wasn't fun anymore, so I'm just going to play when I feel like it and when I am enjoying it.
sorry to hear this EF. hope you get back in the groove.

everyone im back ... after over a 1 year hiatus ... im back
welcome back, GL, you gonna divulge why u were away(dont say if its personal)

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

you were probably running really godly during the winning streak though. You really have to keep that in consideration, you should be grateful that you are breaking even to bring that winrate down. It takes a good mental game to break even during that stretch and not tilt and downswing

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kenny Tran showed up at 5c/10c LHE, so i sat down for a bit, i cant play limit, and was just donking my money away, he did a nice call here!
--------------------
HAND #1
--------------------
Full Tilt, $0.05/$0.10 Limit Hold'em Cash Game, 7 Players
Hand History Converter by Stoxpoker
Miss Maria: $2.28 (45.6 bb)
Samhuntb: $4.93 (98.6 bb)
Kenny Tran: $2.99 (59.8 bb)
najraxela: $8.03 (160.6 bb)
KerouacsDog: $3.91 (78.2 bb)
braxtonw: $1.42 (28.4 bb)
DoinWork85: $2.65 (53 bb)
Pre-Flop: KerouacsDog is CO with 8:club: J:club:
Samhuntb folds, Kenny Tran calls, najraxela folds, KerouacsDog calls, braxtonw folds, DoinWork85 completes, Miss Maria checks
Flop: ($0.20) 5:diamond: 7:heart: 4:heart: (4 players)
DoinWork85 bets, Miss Maria folds, Kenny Tran calls, KerouacsDog calls
Turn: ($0.35) 2:diamond: (3 players)
DoinWork85 bets, Kenny Tran calls, KerouacsDog calls
River: ($0.65) 5:spade: (3 players)
DoinWork85 checks, Kenny Tran checks, KerouacsDog bets, DoinWork85 folds, Kenny Tran calls
Results:[spoil] $0.85 pot ($0.04 rake)
KerouacsDog showed 8:club: J:club: (a pair of Fives) and lost (-$0.30 net)
Kenny Tran showed K:heart: J:spade: (a pair of Fives) and won $0.81 ($0.51 net)
[/spoil]

we're still there now...................

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sick call kenny strikes again. it's probably best to never try to bluff him on the river ever

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great (very very long) blog there, thx for the link Geoff.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good read, took awhile, but glad i read it...very interesting

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really liked that article, can't wait until round two, lord knows durrr won't stay down

J

Johnnybmoto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any of you limit guys, what does your HUD look like if you use one? What stats are you looking at?

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol just reading through my old posts and it's pretty depressing. Was at 10nl (yeah balla) in the middle of March, with the belief I'd cruise through it and 25nl and be at at least 50nl now, if not higher. Yeah circumstances have ****ed me pretty hard but still, it's kinda frustrating being here now, busto, and a loooonnggg way from where I hoped to be :(

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol just reading through my old posts and it's pretty depressing. Was at 10nl (yeah balla) in the middle of March, with the belief I'd cruise through it and 25nl and be at at least 50nl now, if not higher. Yeah circumstances have ****ed me pretty hard but still, it's kinda frustrating being here now, busto, and a loooonnggg way from where I hoped to be :(

We will still take you on the dark side. :p

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The way my cash game has been going lately, this "dark side" is sounding better and better.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else having issues with lag on stars tonight ?