N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I prefer Holdem. I tried to play Omaha, but I did not like it.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only in an unlimited Texas Hold'em and it suits me all. Other disciplines are not of interest to me.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the holdem and I'm a lot better at it. As soon as I met these two types, I immediately chose Holdem, because I was more interesting and better, and that's why I chose for him. I've been actively playing holdem games for 5 years now. Greeting!

R

RakeAdvisory

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays NLHE has become very reggish, while Omaha may give you slightly extra edge. But the downsides are that variation is also higher. Personally, I continue to prefer Holdem, but players should carefully choose where to play. There are only few good sites.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played Omaha, not mine, I prefer holdem...

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play Holdem, PLO and pLO8 and when available Stud, and stud hi/lo

If I feel I am having a bad run on holdem I will switch to one of the others. personally I find it beneficial to learn all these variants in addition to Budagi, 2-7 low and razz. in 2007 PLO was great because few understood it and it was easy money today there are many more "solid" PLO players as is the case for holdem.

S

SkorpiosMC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nowadays NLHE has become very reggish, while Omaha may give you slightly extra edge. But the downsides are that variation is also higher. Personally, I continue to prefer Holdem, but players should carefully choose where to play. There are only few good sites.

Tottaly agree. PLO is funny, but i could never take it seriously. It's more gambly than skill for me...

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha is more fun than holdem, more challenging, requires deeper analysis but for sure NLH is more infested with fish due to it being the home page of poker in the era.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem is the main poker game and I think 90 percent of the players will say they prefer it

V

Viktor Krysko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning I always saw the Holdem more feasible, entertaining and in a way more commercial. Until recently, by chance I signed up for an Omaha tournament, I mean that in the course of the game I was reading a little bit the instructions that was nothing special, but I saw it very good and a great alternative. I tried the Omaha Pot Limit. Very good the truth, although if you give me to always choose Holdem
Hi, every player has his favorite game types, I like Holdem

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the fusion of pokerstar that mix Omaha or Holdem

D

dimebag13697

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love PL Omaha. Used to play a lot on Ultimatebet about 10 years ago lol. I still normally play Holdem but I'll play Omaha when I want to switch it up a little bit.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the beginning I always saw the Holdem more feasible, entertaining and in a way more commercial. Until recently, by chance I signed up for an Omaha tournament, I mean that in the course of the game I was reading a little bit the instructions that was nothing special, but I saw it very good and a great alternative. I tried the Omaha Pot Limit. Very good the truth, although if you give me to always choose Holdem
ferrari or a milk factory? the difference is obvious - the factory will bring you money and ferrari won't :rock:

S

sasa2300

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Holdem:ciao::ciao: I just do not know the rules of Omaha:D:D:D

Slaterkiller

Slaterkiller

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer holdem, I'm pretty confused by Omaha.

GregoryLinch

GregoryLinch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha seems to be very attractive to Hold'em players, but with this self-deception

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both games I like to play. I prefer Holdem. Probably I played it for longer time.

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Omaha is for the smarter, reasonable, and calm players, and as it contains more possibilities, there are unfortunately not many players compared to Holdem (the most popular) !

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Play those games that you like best. in which you can show your best game and make more money.

N

NarcisoAlfa

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Balancing the two variants is the ideal, in Omaha the PLO8 offers greater action and greater profit margin if you know how to play, a lot of them come looking to get involved in more hands but there is not always a low hand

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules