19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I agree with you that poker requires patience, I understand it very well, but sometimes the brakes do not work ...

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also agree with you. Hurrying up the game will lead to mistakes and losses. If you are in a hurry you should not start the game.

C

Chomik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally agree. I always fast end and lose palying hurry.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, how many times I did this and almost never won, I advise everyone to play with concentration and attention without any haste!

A

Angel051047

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with you. As soon as time runs out, the poker game suffers and I become careless. Sometimes it's fine, but mostly I lose.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not if you play freerolls. I register and play even if I have only 5 minutes before I have to go, go all in several times until I bust, it's fun and not lose any money, so why not? Beats not playing at all.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
True

I agree, you should always have plenty of time to play good poker. I never understand why a player would show up at the table with little time to sit and play. It is a sure way to play bad poker.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seeing a situation at a glance doesn’t reveal enough information to interpret the situation correctly. As a result your decisions may not be correct all the time.
On the other hand, observing a situation in details gives you more information to deal with. That means more possibility of making right decision. It is about the time factor. Seeing at a glance means you don’t have enough time to invest. You are in a hurry or in hasty mood.
In my opinion never play poker when you are in a hurry or you are out of time.
What do you think?
hi hi :ciao:
if find opposite often
i enjoy play the free game on acr at 5pm (my time) perfect play it once home from school
i sometimes have a date, say come fetch me 7pm, think i be done play in the tournie, usually i am busted from tournie at 5:02pm (i terrible poker player) hahaha
so lately boy comes to fetch me, i still playing doing good - yikes - is rude keep him wait
then i sorta hurry, open wider, shove on medium pairs, play very aggro
seems in these situations i win often seems hard to bust, remainder players want make it to monies/ft hahaha
for myself lately appears when i hurry to finish i run better!