The Most Annoying Things About Poker

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate the situation when you play in a tournament and the stakes are big and you almost get into the final table, my AA or KK is killed by cards 7-8 8-10 7-9 and I do not get to the final table, for me it's an unpleasant thing and I feel it badly Enrages and I get angry

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest hate is when I have a premium hand and is called by rubbish... and the rubbish wins. I have been knocked out so many times like that
Would you rather have the rubbish hands fold?

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Night tournament is always hard!: Еек:

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes - but these are hands that don't deserve to be in the pot. After a pre-flop shove with AKs - to be called by 2,8o or the like, and be beaten by the 2. I wouldn't mind so much if they limped in and hit first, but they're usually all-in pre-flop

A

Acunaaldje

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Losing, and the all in on first hand story...

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, I do not like it when opponents call raises and re-raises with a marginal hands and then they win the hand. I just do not understand what they hope ...

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Turning a FH then internet disconnects and doesn't connect until I have timed out and folded... Grrrrrrrr. Only happened once thank god and I was fuming for the rest of the night :D

Oh and the river :D

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People who complain about other players playing bad.[3]

J

jesus133

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the all in first hand I've only seen in freerolls and tournaments with re-entry; so I recommend you play another type of tournament; and what bothers me in a tournament is the slowrolls

Royal_074

Royal_074

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate players who make the bet like: "93, 276, 321..." - don't know why), when my AA or KK,...are beated 10 8, 2 6. And of course when player goes all-in at the beginning

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate getting KK when someone else at the table has AA.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has got to be the all in or nothing guys. Of course they are bluffing most of the time. Because they are great at that, I really hope they don't think they are fooling anyone into thinking they have AA every hand. lol
Even in the tourneys they hold here, a lot of times if you want to play a hand, you have to go all in. Then they have crap when you call and luck out and win.

D

DonksRUs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Think.. If poker is just lucky as you claim how do we have players who have won big tournaments several times consecutively?? Why tournaments do not win players who are lucky and play bad poker? Of course he will never win! Luck is important bro, but SKILL is in the first place..
Just got trolled!:deal:

M

MikeMarkus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mine is waiting forver for people during games that are taking a piss, etc etc
and then make us wait forever rather than hit the sit out button

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your pet hates with poker. What really grinds your gears.

For me it's when during a tournament someone goes all-in on the first hand.

And what is worse is when they go all in with a crap hand and then win.
Hello! yes this is angry. and even more angry when you have a strong hand and constantly raise the stakes, and the opponent makes a call and on the river improves his hand to a stronger one.

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are players that go all in all hands no matter what hand they take, especially when they are tournaments with repurchase, really annoying.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The players who make all-in in every raffle.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
agree with you me it is also very annoying in the game

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people going all in with trash cards and then winning,

Also hate people who always raise preflop no matter what hand they have. The one time you call all in and they have better cards than you.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most unpleasant thing in poker, and specifically in MTT, is to fly out on the bubble before the final table, that is, in 10th place))

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly the most annoying online, is when a rival goes all in all hands regardless of the hand he has! That's annoying

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People both online and live that take outrageous amounts of time pretending to be thinking of there next move in small pots or basically no brainier hands really Irk my nerves..... 😡😠