MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
I completely disagree with you.
If I play poker, then I try to be patient, play right and I will never play bingo. Although I noticed that you love bingo.
I noticed a long time ago that this amazing player plays bingo:D:D:D

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
After 4 hours, I have to take a break. Hunger and fatigue will cause lots of mistakes.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To beat fatigue, try to set limits..

My schedule, the only openings for poker are start at 12:00 am tournaments. They're freerolls, so I can leave anytime. Since I'm up late, I make a lot of mistakes. But I limit myself by being pretty loose, see if I catch, then decide if it's worth it to put in the hours to finish it properly.
The hardest thing is to walk away from the table when you have the "I'm due for some good cards" gut feeling, after a bad run.
If you can set a time or # of hands limit before sitting down, and playing, that may help.

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that's why i take a break every 4hours max and i don't like long structure except big games like sunday storm

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tired

I always find myself watching other people playing every hand late in the game, which are not really in my mind great cards , but I find myself tired where I will play a hand that I should not have called and get caught up with one of these players that I know plays loose and bam before I know it put way too much chips in play and lose.:confused:

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. When I wake up and the pen I was using to take notes has lines going off the page, I reckon I was fatigued. LOL.
Gader

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to do it before but not any more- even i'm playing micros and minnies, i prefer to go to sleep and play next day.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had similar experiences, which is why I often plan breaks of around 15 to 30 minutes (of course only possible for short sit ´n go tournaments). Before an MTT, I try to get enough sleep. I am usually very tired and exhausted after a MTT. It is therefore easier for me to play short tournaments.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello everyone! The other day I played poker for 12 hours, when I finished I went ate and took a dip and decided to go to bed.But then, for reasons unknown to me, I decided to sit down to play again, went to pokerstars and opened tournaments (11) (22) (16.50) (33) (109)After an hour of playing, I felt that I was very tired for the whole day and began to play these tournaments so that I would fly out and go to bed faster.I made many mistakes because of fatigue and naturally lost all tournaments.The next day I really regretted that I sat down to play tireda.Fresh head in poker is the key to success.How often you overestimate your strength and how it affects your game?
I thought I was the only one. I made exactly the same thing and do not know why too. Usually it happens with me in spin and go after I played tourneys. One more, then more again. Feeling next day frustrating about this.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do not worry, you are not alone there are many of us ha ha ha ...

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! The other day I played poker for 12 hours, when I finished I went ate and took a dip and decided to go to bed.But then, for reasons unknown to me, I decided to sit down to play again, went to pokerstars and opened tournaments (11) (22) (16.50) (33) (109)After an hour of playing, I felt that I was very tired for the whole day and began to play these tournaments so that I would fly out and go to bed faster.I made many mistakes because of fatigue and naturally lost all tournaments.The next day I really regretted that I sat down to play tireda.Fresh head in poker is the key to success.How often you overestimate your strength and how it affects your game?
I do the same thing many times and every morning I regret...like u said Frech mental it's the key to win.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
fatigue and poker do not match, fatigue causes inattention it is very difficult to concentrate with fatigue.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without sleep I go on tilt. After too long without sleep I now recognize that it is not optimal to play and I step away from the games.

J

Jumpen Jack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Same

Fatigue, boredom, tilt, alcohol, every one of them have destroyed my backrolls.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have this if I play 10-15 hours a day or I am constantly in a state of tilt

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is a shame that you have lost all your tournaments. I think one of the cosmic laws of poker is precisely that, never play tired, lol. It seems to me that the more tired you play your performance in poker and in any other game or sport it will go to the ground. I hope you do better in other games and you can recover your losses. Regards.

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience is what I lose.. I’m falling asleep & take unnecessary chances

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes a wrong call or allin can win you a tour and sometimes lose this is poker and the whole point of it I have had this and sometimes it went sideways and sometimes won a tournament poker is a wonderful game

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Addiction

The reason why you did it is because you programed your brain to do so, it's called addiction, play poker for fun, not for winning... Then you'll get what you want

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed for a long time that when I had a successful poker session, against this background I had a great desire to start a new session. After the first session, I think that I am full of energy, but after the first hour my attention catastrophically drops, sleep rolls over and I have no desire to play.
Now I always stop playing after the first session.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not only u. pther as well might be fatigued, so whenever entering a pot ur odds must be high and u have a read on ur opponent, especially at SnG or Cash games, as for tournaments, well a lot of people lose it after a major loss or major bluff that went wrong

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a similar problem myself. But the most frustrating thing is that already lying in bed I cannot fall asleep. and sometimes I get up and start playing. but after a short period of time I fall asleep at the game......

L

Luanmmb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Normaly I close the game after 2 hours playing. I think that, after this time, the better thing to do is make another activity, and give a rest to the brain.

L

Luanmmb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not only in relation to poker, but I like to apply the pomodoro technique in my life activities in general. So it's always good to take small breaks so your head doesn't "tilt".

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

If it is very common for this to happen, I think that at that moment it is time to stop playing once the game is over !!