Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing when tired is not the best idea. I have made the mistake of doing this in the past but in recent years I smartened up and and stopped doing it. Not easy when away at a tournament series and your just tired from playing so much the day before. LOL

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
If it has happened to me on several occasions, in which I am like ten hours on the computer but I keep insisting, I know I should stop, but I am still alive and I have to continue in the tournament despite
that I am very tired and I know that I have been playing well, and I must continue to the last consequences.:joyman:

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To all of us who play too many hours, for example 6 or 9 hours a day, for 7 days a week, we enter into a tiredness, or fatigue that causes us very badly, our own concept, we must avoid playing like that because of the echo that most of the decisions we make will be wrong and for sure, we will lose ,,, advice, never continue a game session when you feel tired, the ideal is to stop a couple of hours or more, until you feel again with energy to return To open a new section and not make mistakes, that in the short term it will be better for you, rested all the thoughts and reactions in decision making will be the most appropriate, so, be patient, know when to stop and never pay for lose ,, luck friends ,,,

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, fatigue hampers much more even the reasoning should rest for at least 36 hours after playing for 12 hours at least the labor experts believe so in the area of ​​safety here in brazil as it is a profession that requires a lot of attention and maximum effort of the brain.:)

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play too long, and I'm losing badly in a tournament, I will tend to say "to hell with it", and take stupid chances. When I lose, I say to myself..."great, I can go to bed".

This is how idiots play, and I admit, that sometimes I'm guilty of it.

So what I'm saying is that tiredness can help you throw money in the garbage.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
HELLO OF COURSE THERE ARE ERRORS DUE TO FATIGUE AND TIREDNESS, THAT :D 'S WHY YOU HAVE LONG SECTIONS OR TOURNAMENTS YOU HAVE TO BE IN GOOD CONDITION

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i usually play when i have a balanced body and mind. it is part of any sport.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Haha it happened when I fell asleep during the tournament yes it was not expensive tournaments so it's not scary. And so if you are tired it is best not to play poker

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if I make mistakes because of fatigue, but I know I play differently when I am tired. I try to rush the game -- for example calling all in on stupid hands. I definitely lack patience when I am fatigued . . .

frazzle1991

frazzle1991

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Don't forget falling asleep at the table!!! that happens after the fatigue kicks in if u manage to power through the fatigue lol

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a lesson I have been learning and realizing more and more, do not play when you are extremely tired and exhausted!! Last night was also the final straw for me as well. I blew my whole bank roll on Global Poker last night. It wasn't the biggest bankroll but still frustrating. Luckily my ACR bankroll made it through last night untouched. I was playing cash games on Global Poker like a moron! I know I was calling the dumbest hands and going all in on a few occasions with absolutely nothing. I woke up on my couch in the living room with my laptop on the floor this morning. My living room is hardwood floors so I'm glad my laptop didn't break. I am going to do my best to not play anymore at all if I am tired. I will make sure to never play again if I am ever as tired as I was last night... It was very stupid of me to ever even turn on my laptop and try to play. I 100% believe playing while you are tired can and will effect your play, especially mine!! Take care of yourself before you play, stay hydrated, eat plenty, eat healthy, and definitely make sure you have enough sleep!! Thank you!

-Grant S.

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recommend finding a different game you can play online to wind down with a blow off steam. Something like Hearthstone or Slay the Spire could be a great option for this.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fatigue errors can occur in a game, when they are from many people, so patience and luck

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play alot being retired, an I get burned out, an don't care, make mistakes, so I may take couple days off,

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I make mistakes because of fatigue.. I'm struggling with fatigue right away I'll go take a cold shower and make tea