Coke confirmed zero relation to meltdowna

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its not that hard to win a bracelet if you play almost every event for many years just saying...

you clearly know very little about Mr. Matusow. just curious, how many tourneys have you won sir, let alone how many bracelets?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
wrong if you play almost 60-70% of the events every year for atleast 10 plus years you have so many chances to win atleast one bracelet compared to the regular who player who might try 2-3 events in there entire life

I hope you are just trolling and are not serious.... It does not matter how many events you play if you are not a great player, Yes a great player who plays in a lot of events has a better chance of winning a bracelet then a great player who does not play in a lot of events... However this does not mean that a bad/average player/good player who plays a lot of events has a better chance to win an event... Unless of course you believe this player to be the luckiest player in the game as I said before the variance to win a bracelet is incredibly high and to win multiple, multiple being the key word is nearly if not impossible unless you are a great tournament player...

Doesn't matter how many times an average boxer gets into the ring with Floyd Mayweather his chances of winning the Championship Belt does not get higher just because he has more chances to do so...

You need to stop being so ignorant and realize winning a Bracelet multiple times is not a matter of luck or number of chances to do so unless you are a great player and if you wish to prove me wrong go enter 70% of the events and win a bracelet you must be running over high rollers already might as well win that bracelet =)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wrong if you play almost 60-70% of the events every year for atleast 10 plus years you have so many chances to win atleast one bracelet compared to the regular who player who might try 2-3 events in there entire life

Of course your odds increase the more you play - but there are LOADS of great tournament players who have played as many tournaments as Mike and have no bracelets.

i havent played any events.. but i know if i played the amount of events mike has played in his life I would have a few.

LOLOLOL

T-Dubs82

T-Dubs82

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike doesnt play that many tournaments lol at uarejelly and the idiocy of this thread

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
U

uarejelly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you are just trolling and are not serious.... It does not matter how many events you play if you are not a great player, Yes a great player who plays in a lot of events has a better chance of winning a bracelet then a great player who does not play in a lot of events... However this does not mean that a bad/average player/good player who plays a lot of events has a better chance to win an event... Unless of course you believe this player to be the luckiest player in the game as I said before the variance to win a bracelet is incredibly high and to win multiple, multiple being the key word is nearly if not impossible unless you are a great tournament player...

Doesn't matter how many times an average boxer gets into the ring with Floyd Mayweather his chances of winning the Championship Belt does not get higher just because he has more chances to do so...

You need to stop being so ignorant and realize winning a Bracelet multiple times is not a matter of luck or number of chances to do so unless you are a great player and if you wish to prove me wrong go enter 70% of the events and win a bracelet you must be running over high rollers already might as well win that bracelet =)
Wow lol there is hardly any luck involved in boxing the most skilled fighter almost always wins what a terrible comparison to poker when the worlds best players like ivey can randomly lose to average joes on the streets multiple times or days in a row..

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I agree that Mike is great @ omaha.

I love Mike and his mouth, he is very interesting to watch.

I also think it is stupid to call someone a bad player just because of how he played a particular card, just because he is a pro, does not mean he wont make a mistake, he is only human.