mike matusow and erick lindgren are terrible at poker

Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mike " The Mouth" Matusow is one of the so called best players around.

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guy says Matusow is bad at poker....

Matusow binks fourth bracelet in universally highly regarded mixed game...

Matusow comes on CC and thnx OP?

You should have also touched on how Allen Cunningham is a horrible has-been.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think mike is pretty good, especially at games like stud

S

stado

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, nice jinx OP. Hope you tell me I suck at some point and I go on to win a bracelet a few days later haha.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe there was an Ace on the board in this hand and
they had a side bet on the seven deuce hand.

MadMaddie

MadMaddie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the list of below par poker players is extensive. Chris Moneymaker, Jaimie Gold, Mike Matasow, Patrik Antonius.......it's mind boggeling watch them play. You sit there and say to yourself, "HTF did they get as far as they did?" :eek:

are you joking?

U

uarejelly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its not that hard to win a bracelet if you play almost every event for many years just saying...

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its not that hard to win a bracelet if you play almost every event for many years just saying...

I think this is the worst post in this thread...

Have you played any decent sized decent buy in MTT... ever? And maybe a second one? And third? You win them all?

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is the worst post in this thread...

Have you played any decent sized decent buy in MTT... ever? And maybe a second one? And third? You win them all?

what, he said winning 4 out of however many small field limit tourneys he plays

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Are you serious???? Not that hard to win 4 bracelets?? Wow - with all due respect that is just ..... based on ignorance and inexperience. :eek:

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

lolololollolololol, Sounds like you are the one who is Jelly of Mike... winning a bracelet is not easy at all I don't care if you play every single event... there is so much Variance involved that you have to be one of the best to win multiple bracelets.

Mike won the HU challenge and one of his opponents in the early rounds was Viktor Blom one of the best HU NL players in the game and after Mike won Viktor told Mike that he played AMAZING.

To think winning multiple Bracelets is easy if you play a lot of events is idotic, its like saying that its easy for teams to win the Super Bowl multiple times because they played so many Seasons... there are still a handful of teams who haven't won the Super Bowl, just like many players who have played in many events who have yet to win a bracelet.
"Just saying"

U

uarejelly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lolololollolololol, Sounds like you are the one who is Jelly of Mike... winning a bracelet is not easy at all I don't care if you play every single event... there is so much Variance involved that you have to be one of the best to win multiple bracelets.

Mike won the HU challenge and one of his opponents in the early rounds was Viktor Blom one of the best HU NL players in the game and after Mike won Viktor told Mike that he played AMAZING.

To think winning multiple Bracelets is easy if you play a lot of events is idotic, its like saying that its easy for teams to win the Super Bowl multiple times because they played so many Seasons... there are still a handful of teams who haven't won the Super Bowl, just like many players who have played in many events who have yet to win a bracelet.
"Just saying"
wrong if you play almost 60-70% of the events every year for atleast 10 plus years you have so many chances to win atleast one bracelet compared to the regular who player who might try 2-3 events in there entire life

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
wrong if you play almost 60-70% of the events every year for atleast 10 plus years you have so many chances to win atleast one bracelet compared to the regular who player who might try 2-3 events in there entire life
How many bracelets do you have? (not including that one the hospital lets you wear while out on a pass)

U

uarejelly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many bracelets do you have? (not including that one the hospital lets you wear while out on a pass)

i havent played any events.. but i know if i played the amount of events mike has played in his life I would have a few.

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i havent played any events.. but i know if i played the amount of events mike has played in his life I would have a few.

Take out a loan bro. With that much certainty, I'd be begging a bank to spot me a couple bucks or hit up every family member til I'm out in Vegas. Obviously a great investment.

I hope the best to ya man on your jouney to have the most bracelets ever.

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:p

BB2.gif~original

-

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

You would have helped many others get their bracelets. If you're so sure of your skill then why aren't you in Vegas right now running over all the tables? Yeah, you have a "chance" to win every time you enter, but there's a huge distance between hand #1 and the final table, let alone the winner.

SicKBeATz

SicKBeATz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not one to question reality tv :rolleyes: But wasn't that like the first episode 2nd hand right while they were discussing playing the seven deuce game? I understand that it was probably edited that way on purpose but I still find it hard to give that hand any credibility especially with how weird it was played.

Regardless, folding one hand to one of the nittiest players in the game that has either 27 or a set doesn't mean anything other than Mike's capable of making strong folds. Congrats on his 4th one though, he must be pretty stoked especially this soon after beating the Brat for the NBC HU championship.

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
matusow is a cokehead right? they over analyze things...maybe thats the reason for his sporadic meltdowns? lol...but its easier said then done when you can see their hole cards. i like how daniel n plays cuz hes solid he can play anything and so can antonio e phil ivey and joseph cheung are good too i think their prob top 4.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
matusow is a cokehead right? they over analyze things...maybe thats the reason for his sporadic meltdowns? lol...but its easier said then done when you can see their hole cards. i like how daniel n plays cuz hes solid he can play anything and so can antonio e phil ivey and joseph cheung are good too i think their prob top 4.

As far as I know his drug issues were many years ago. (I am not totally convinced that is a symptom of someone on coke anyway).

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at least their building their resumes.