Marijuana and poker?

ivi35bsas

ivi35bsas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh

Many apology ... good player plays in a calm and peaceful state FOREVER! No substances !

efgen

efgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cannabis affecting several neurotransmitters. I don't know if it's the right fit.))

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never play without smoking before the start of a match. plupard the other players like to drink beer me I prefer smoking

adamovic

adamovic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
marijuana not good at all. if u want to be focus all drugs have to be banned .so no drugs.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HUAUHAUHAUHAHU was slow to pop up a topic so here ... I think it is not good to use it to play not ... but you see, I am "square" and I can not comment too

claudia0208

claudia0208

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NOT MARIJUANA I eat when I play stixuri and drink cola, so just relax and concentrate on the game ...

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont smoke it, but know many that do and they play fine on it. To each there own.

S

smilekg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to stay clear, but sometimes I do, and it's not profitable )))

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last time you smoked marijuana in high school, that was 10 years ago, so I cannot say what the reaction would be at the table))

D

den724

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when im too high im playing with caution, without risking
when drunk-viseversa :)

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well to all of you opposed I hope you never have to deal with chronic pain or any other ailment that medical marijuana is the best option for. I have lived in chronic pain all my life. For almost 20 years I was treated with opiates and like substances with so so results. 3 years ago out of desperation I tried MMJ. WOW!!!! For the first time in as long as I could remember I was pain free! I don't care for smoking anything but eat the oil every day for pain relief only. I also grow for other patients and this year started growing the CBD strain that contains less thc, but still works great for many ailments. And the only side effects I experience is I get hungry and ho**ey. And no matter how much I take it won't kill me. Can't say that for the morphine I took for many years. Pot is REAL medicine.:D:D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to smoke weed (for medical reasons of course) . I have stopped it for 3 years now .
I think it has to do with how much you smoke , what kind and quality is the weed's , your brain performance adaptation to it -mine wasn't good in many aspects of daily life that's why I stopped it - .
But regarding poker I would say the results were affected when I was taking overdose , but when when I was smoking a little then they were better comparing to the results I have now:D . Guess I was more relaxed to losses, calmed to bad beats , now I play too nervous and too strictly within bankroll limits , then I plaed more free and I enjoy it more :confused: .

ok, a bit better , let's not overdoit/oversay it ,but I enjoyed it better ,that's the most important , not the results of the poker hands I played (for which I m not THAT sure) playing free, not knowing many or most things about strategy or bankroll management , I was a virgin as far as it concerned poker , so this recreationally freedom in play + more money I had to burn/spend +a little donky/bingo style in freerolls,micros + weed/beers = WTF IDGaF:thefinger pot-commited poker :canabis: , yeah, it was good might say kinda way ...:eek: :rock:

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If people are going to relieve stress
in medical applications
You can play poker even naked

P

penkov1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never use marjuana, any drugs.....

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
never smoked and played poker))) need to be like that to try))) It seems to me that this is not a good idea, especially for me since I rarely play less than 10 tables, usually 18-25, and if the reaction would be smoking inhibited, and this is not what good will not! And if you play table 2-3 it is possible :D :cool:

D

deeshark420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been known to enjoy a toke every now and then and I find that it relaxes me before a nice long poker session.

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Marijuana or poker? Make your choice!

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No each other! The passion of the game! :D

J

Jrockwwe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love

I love Them Both And Won Plenty Under The influence Of Weed

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D :D 1 minute after light up the mary im seen this post.

Think yourself what i think about it. ;) haha

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Я думаю эти вещи несовместимы. Хотя задумка интересная!

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think these things are incompatible. Although the idea is interesting!

ufomen400

ufomen400

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
true, these things are incompatible. :)