Hi !

When i play poker online, I smoke weed ... I'm Focus better ! And you ? :D

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think that smoking marijuana would affect you in the same way that alcohol would and affect your game in a negative way. And if it affects your game in the negative then that is definitely going to have an affect on your bottom line and overall win rate.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke weed on weekends and do agree with it having a negative effect on my poker game if I smoke too much.
There are people who can smoke weed and function normally while others can't.
There have been some negative comments on the use of marijuana from those who I assume have never tried it and are just believing what they read or hear.
FYI, weed won't kill you because there is no possible way to overdose but I digress as the topic on marijuana resides in another thread.

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:canabis: is good after game....no matter...win or loose .... :D ;) :rofl:

N

nafanyalg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think players are under the influence of marijuana vigilant and very relaxed. Maybe someone on the contrary it helps to play more openly and agresivno, and I am lost once ^ _ ^

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever works for you, go with it. And remember there is only 1 snack break per hour, plan well.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on your brain chemistry, what kind of herb your smoking, and how much. The right combination can make some people focus better and stay patient. The wrong kind and you can be too mind numb and not alert enough. And too much and you can over think / day dream too many spots.

bujjhati

bujjhati

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, i dont even remember my name when i smoke pot, for me it does not work, but its personal

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the drugs and alcohol are bad influence to play poker because it may affect your game style you will got all-in every time.

S

sheitan88666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Allways, I smoke Weed while Poker :p I'm Focus Only on the game :-D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I used to smoke weed (for medical reasons of course) . I have stopped it for 3 years now .
I think it has to do with how much you smoke , what kind and quality is the weed's , your brain performance adaptation to it -mine wasn't good in many aspects of daily life that's why I stopped it - .
But regarding poker I would say the results were affected when I was taking overdose , but when when I was smoking a little then they were better comparing to the results I have now:D . Guess I was more relaxed to losses, calmed to bad beats , now I play too nervous and too strictly within bankroll limits , then I plaed more free and I enjoy it more :confused: .

7svetoslav

7svetoslav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good thread, might be the best. hahah
What can i say, i love being stoned and do whatever i have to. Its not a problem for me to do all my activities and job while im high. Also i love playing poker after i smoke a joint. And i think it doesnt affect your play. For me its that way.

B

Bandolero

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tilt way less, and when I do tilt it doesnt last as long, which is good but sometimes you miss a flush or a straight because you got too damn high which isnt so good

Roman Romanov

Roman Romanov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
under the marijuana game goes like clockwork, with fantastic saves so to speak)) Alcohol destroys the game completely.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, i don't use it but i play web cam poker at 888 poker sometimes and a lot of players over there use it and they are so friendly and fun, so i'm ok with that ;)

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I smoke weed on weekends and do agree with it having a negative effect on my poker game if I smoke too much.
There are people who can smoke weed and function normally while others can't.
There have been some negative comments on the use of marijuana from those who I assume have never tried it and are just believing what they read or hear.
FYI, weed won't kill you because there is no possible way to overdose but I digress as the topic on marijuana resides in another thread.

I play better, more calm when high. 85% of the time I play and I'm smoking off my pipe or vaping. My biggest wins have been high as a kite.

R

remyboiz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like an interesting combo, may have to try it sometime haha

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I never play without smoke a good seal before the start of a party.:D

It allows me to focus more easily de-stress me and especially after a big bad bid.

wayrOK

wayrOK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will say this ... I do against drugs , etc. , as well tembolee the game point then play you need a clear head to think I even consider thinking about beer not welcome a game I do not know how anyone but it is important to be sober for me !

ivi35bsas

ivi35bsas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what sense does this question?

what sense does this question?

Whyel9809

Whyel9809

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoke the reef! Helps me calm down honestly I have some serious ADD or something, i usually smoke before a session to get calmed and relaxed and can shrug off the sick rivers as inexperienced beginners luck haha.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I was studying I had a friend, who comes on exams after joints... and he pass every exam :D
But in my opinion playing poker after marijuana isn't a good idea