Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀

When I was at the beginning of my poker game experience, in a certain hand, it came to 55, and on the flop, I made a Four of a kind. After that I started to appreciate that hand.

Of course, as time went on, and reading about poker, I noticed that this kind of "playing with a favorite hand" decision was not the right one. Soon we must be careful.

I prefer to play with my favorite AA hand :D:D:D!!!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My most favorite hole cards of all time that has never ever (not once,) failed me are the two that win. I could go on all day about those two cards. Those are like money! Every single time, they have never let me down and so euphoric when those two magic favorite cards come through. Have to go, I need a cigarette.

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure its not Statistically true, but I always call KJ the luckiest hand in Hold 'em. It seems to win ridiculously often. People tend to be really sticky with it, and the river really likes to help them.

freerollz

freerollz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not too picky. I'd take any two aces.

G

Glondark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My luck cards is poket 88s, The snowman :D

Maruzeiratt

Maruzeiratt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My luck cards is TT ! I win big mtt with this cards. <3

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have your lucky hole cards? I think (not quite sure of course) that I won more times with 99, than with AA or KK. And when I get 99 in my hands, I'm not folding them. I'm not superstitious ot anything, but somehow I see them as my lucky charm🍀
10-7
9-7
J-10
Those are my most frequently happy lucky cards. The opposite is KK for me. I have busted in every major tournament I have ever played with KK. Even if I get money in good with em, I have gotten screwed at every turn.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My luck cards is TT ! I win big mtt with this cards. <3
That's my friend's favourite hand. Always know when she's got it, because she goes all in. Unfortunately for her, came unstuck and walked into a KK.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Mine's AK. Even better suited and booted.:)

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My ever lucky cards are KQs ..
like it so much and don't mind going all-in whenever i have it..
just love it .:D:D

SharkyJohn

SharkyJohn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My lucky hand is definitely AK. Had great luck beating stronger hands such as AA and KK. What about those hands, I feel like is fifty fifty for me to succeed with premium hands, I almost always shove them which leads to bad outcome very often. What about AK I feel like it's super strong but It's always ok to fold it, which is hard for me with Aces or Kings😁

E

Evill_Ks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

In that thought my lucky cards would be pocket Tens, a very lot of hands i won when using this pair, i love it.

C

chtobvas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite pocket hand is the single J9. I don't know why, but I try to play it almost always :)

S

ShuffleUPanDeal111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J10s is my favorite hand for a lucky jam

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is K 8.....most of the time suited.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I really like 7 7 but rear do i fold a pocket pair of anything :cool::cool::cool:

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No lucky cards .. just preferences

I am better at playing certain cards than others but every set of hole cards has been a problem at times. I prefer ace/king to pocket aces .. the flop can generate many more good possibilities.

luiz6422

luiz6422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
86 or 97 suited
works well for multiplayer games, but only wisely