Lucky cards

Gonmar111

Gonmar111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned to watch the flop, turn and river before playing all my chips with AA or AK, as I have been eliminated from tournaments several times with these cards in my hand.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly my amulet is K7 I know they are not very good but I really like that hand and I almost always do well with those cards

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love KQ, it gives me luck everytime, when 3way pot or less

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A2. It´s valueble hand for me. Becuase, it´s several equities.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play a lot of hands, it doesn't matter what cards come up, the whole game turns into a pattern that you act according to the circumstances.

With any cards, you can win and lose, and when you lose many times with a strong hand, it will no longer be any special.:)

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are no lucky cards for me. QQ +, AJ + can be lost. I had such an experience. Because it’s better to play 3 bet, 4 bet. See the flop turn at least

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest I like having 10 J suited. I seem to hit more. I have no luck with pocket aces. Seems I get beat out with crazy hands.

Dale Kirk

Dale Kirk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing Omaha I like have suited ace ,queen,9,10. Seems I hit better that way. Lord knows I need all the help I can get lol

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned to watch the flop, turn and river before playing all my chips with AA or AK, as I have been eliminated from tournaments several times with these cards in my hand.

hahaha I'm still crying because last sunday I lost in the sunday millionare with KK vs AK

we made all in in preflop..
the flop was 3 9 J
turn Q
and river 10

I hate to make all in in preflop but if you have KK can you fold?