Luck, what is it?

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think sometimes luck it is your prays or your mind set.Sometimes you have unluck sometimes you have the best luck in the tournement and you won it.

LUCK IS LUCK. It`s not the best quality.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think luck is everything in life, not only in the game, because one has to be lucky to be healthy, to have luck in love and to be lucky even in friendship.​

Last edited by a moderator:
DTMath

DTMath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck is when the Big Blind takes the last of your money and the people at the table forgot I was still in the round. I was dealt two spades I could only sit back and watch the hand be played out. I end up with a winning Flush. This allowed me to play a couple more hands and got me into the money rounds.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Luck is the absence of knowledge. This means that when we do not know something, or we do not have any informations about it, and we must take a decision, then our only chance is to decide by luck. The chances of success then are a few and the percentage of possible success is very small.

B

Biibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have quite a long history with Slots though. 1 thing about these machines is;

Never rush into playing a losing machine. If you saw someone losing alot on one machine and left, don't think you will win if you chase it. Probability of you losing more is very high.
Vice verse, if you saw someone won and left, quickly sit and chase it. Chances of another jackpot is very high.

I dont say i believe that slots-theory neither, but what skill do you need in lottery?

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck is what most people call when odds are in your favor and you you lose.