*****(Loose) Aggressive April Chat Thread*****

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to 24 table on any of these sites with the ease that you can on Stars? By getting the 300k Milestone bonus this year I'm going to be up over 35% rakeback at stars.

Prob not, I can just about 16 table on I-Poker, but its way above the amount of tables I usually play.

6 Tabling on I-Poker atm, prob around 15K hands per month on nl$50/100 and my RB is ~52%. Get where I'm coming from ?

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All this talk of rackback and bonus has makes me whant to move part of my roll over to ipoker for some rackbackaments and bonus whoring.
Can any one give a good rackback link for Titan or Paddy?

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Paddy I got a $600 deposit bonus (150%) and a VIP level up boost (which you need because it takes 3 months to get to your level otherwise). Which basically is a points multiplier like stars, except you can sell your points. The bonus releases in $5 chunks as well which is nice. The VIP levels also give you straight cash on the 1st and 15th of each month which dosnt need to be cleared.

TBH check it out there is loads of I-poker skins around offering lots of nice stuff. I am also getting what seems to be a bottomless 100% reload bonus (well so far anyway).

Don't go posting poker site linkage here guys :) I will get onto Nick later on and see has he any nice deals for us.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt the would boost my VIP level since im still at 25nl(geting close to shoot taking thou :)).
How much difrence could i expect in profits from rackback compared to silver/gold on PS?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there much difference when you make supernova on stars compared to other sites? What RB % is SN?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG sweeeet!! I thought my exams started on the 7th May but first one isnt until 14th may !! Get in!

Also student loan came in so I can get the reload bonus before they take out my accomodation fees!

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there much difference when you make supernova on stars compared to other sites? What RB % is SN?

Well it depends what games your playing, but I think my fpp's value works out around 30% ish.

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gold star on Stars sucks btw. I will check just what the same level would be worth to you on i-poker later on.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On another note...

If you are into PC gaming, left 4 dead is a fantastic tilt/stress reliever.

http://www.l4d.com/game.htm

Although I've had two positive sessions in a row so hopefully will end the month on a high note. I should end the month on the positive side for money won but that's only because of tournaments cashe (a $1k cash tends to do that:D.. and I'm 4 for 7 on being ITM in tourny's this month)... cash games have been a disaster.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
... and all this talk has me wanting to move to Europe somewhere.

I have some friends in Prague, and very nearly made an attempt to go over there about a year and a half ago on a possibly permanent basis. I love that city. (obviously, I would be doing this for many reasons far greater than poker)

Stupid, hypocritical American poker policies lol.

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so at 100nl it starts to even out right? when you have SN?

What about platinum?

Yeah, it seems to. I think if you go for SNE it's like 40-50% rb at 200nl or something.

If you decide to go for 2/4 LHE it works out at like 100% rb if you play crap loads of volume.

I think Platy works out at like 20% rb!?

Last edited:
belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sweet baby Rays is the only bbq sauce to buy in a bottle.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My confidence is entirely shot right now. I have ~broken even for over 100k hands and I have no idea whats going on. Every donk on this planet shows up with the absolute top of their range every time i have a hand against them. I've nearly broken my hand on my desk about 15 times in the last week.

:(

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugh, ever had coaching bw ?
maybe not necessary but could be helpful if only for the sole fact that someone who knows their stuff tells you that you're doing the right things.

or get sweated and get the same result ? :)

Oh and milestone I guess.
Although it's kind of skewed with bonus and rakeback and stuff:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prob not, I can just about 16 table on I-Poker, but its way above the amount of tables I usually play.

6 Tabling on I-Poker atm, prob around 15K hands per month on nl$50/100 and my RB is ~52%. Get where I'm coming from ?

How many hands/hr tho? I played for like one day on ipoker (couldn't stand it) and 6 tabling i only got like half the hands/hr i was getting 6 tabling on stars.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone got any coaches they recommend? Might help me get my head screwed back on straight.

I've had a couple sessions with terp from deucescracked in the past but looking for someone new.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My confidence is entirely shot right now. I have ~broken even for over 100k hands and I have no idea whats going on. Every donk on this planet shows up with the absolute top of their range every time i have a hand against them.
If I was to write a summary of April, this would be about how I would put it.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone got any coaches they recommend? Might help me get my head screwed back on straight.

I've had a couple sessions with terp from deucescracked in the past but looking for someone new.

I doubt you need a coach. Just take a week off and don't think about poker, then come back when your head is cleared/confidence not so shot.

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
80460462.jpg

http://tech.yahoo.com/news/nm/20090428/tc_nm/us_regulation_summit_frank_gambling_3