19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the level of luck depends on skill and patience at the poker table.

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luck is the same in any game. Poker is the same as all others. Your skill level will get you to a point where luck can help

q3dm4pro

q3dm4pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's amazing, but when I opened the topic about luck here, I started to get more lucky.

Attachments

• luck.jpg
    luck.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 14
pegasus888

pegasus888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, most of the time is how I feel inside the place,
when I have a good vibe everything goes right, that what I call luck,
and I noticed there are some places I never win.

Some places just have a bad vibe, you can feel it in the air.

Ps: Playing live!

But to win a Sunday million man, you have to have all Gods of poker on your side.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is very difficult to influence the level of luck, or even impossible. Although I do not like the word "impossible", but still I just try not to play with junk, stay patient and thus contribute to the successful development of events.

StomatologT

StomatologT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Please tell me how you influence the level of luck? Do you recite mantras, wear amulets? Perhaps you have a little ritual for good luck? Please share your experience in this, because in addition to skill, you also need luck, without this it is difficult to take first place in the Sunday Million.
Of course luck affects your game and advancement in poker, but I don't think you should overestimate it so much, because most decisions are made by you. For this reason, it is more about your ability to play poker and understand your opponents. So good hands to you.:D

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Please tell me how you influence the level of luck? Do you recite mantras, wear amulets? Perhaps you have a little ritual for good luck? Please share your experience in this, because in addition to skill, you also need luck, without this it is difficult to take first place in the Sunday Million.
Alot of different stuff flys through my mind with this particular thought, I think calling when you opponent is infront can possibly make the game generate nicer cards but who knows really

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I make sure I'm well rested before I play. Seems to do wonders for my luck. Sometimes.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck is the same in any game. Poker is the same as all others. Your skill level will get you to a point where luck can help
hmmm...

Do you recite mantras, wear amulets?

Nope, but I use "hope"

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course there is a level of luck when playing poker especially here online. If you do not believe that then you have never had a pair of aces in the hole and come up against somebody with 2 n 7 off suit and he hits two more 7s and a 2 in the hand

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WE ALL WANT TO INFLUENCE OUR LUCK, BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. Luck is either there or it is not at the moment, but in general you need to raise your skill and read more.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello, I don't usually do any rituals, and I don't have any amulet either, I don't believe in horoscopes, I believe we have a lucky day, now just find out which one, so good luck and success

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hallo. Please tell me how you influence your level of luck? Do you recite mantras, wear amulets? Maybe you have a little ritual for good luck? Please share your experience in this, because in addition to skill, you also need luck, without this it is difficult to take first place in the Sunday Million.
Hi, personally, I feel my luck in the tournament itself.For example, I play several tournaments, I come across a good card at the beginning, I go All in, get up several times and understand that I am lucky in this tournament, I'm starting to act more confidently.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From a book I read, "The Poker Mindset" by Matthew Hilger:

"In the short term, luck is king. In the long term, skill is king."

You cannot judge how much skill affects your game by the results of one session or even a week/month's worth of sessions. Play tons of sessions over a year and see what the results look like. If you are a skilled player for the levels at which you play, the results of a few sessions don't matter. You will see a profit over the long term, period. Luck won't matter at that point. Good decisions > money. If you are making good decisions and are a skilled player, the money will take care of itself in the long term.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Happiness is or not, no amulets will help. There is a part where skill is needed to make a decision, and the rest is luck.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a problem with this " luck!" Who is it, where does it come from? If you play poker with the idea that luck helps you, you better give up and do something else!
My problem with "luck" is that I am usually the victim of someone else's good luck. ugh.

P

Peter_Hyper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I like to win, so I think it's much more important to rely on your Skil rather then Luck.
There are some moments in a Tourney when i will try my luck, but I'm doing that only once a while.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I get luck in every game I play, I am usually the victim of someone else's good luck. LUCK is a two way street, for me it is usually the wrong way street.

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really dont believe in luck . I think with ur skills u might get it all (y)

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you think you're going to win something with this, I can only wish you good luck ^^

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, it's all about the theory of probability, the more tournaments you play (while making more or less correct decisions), the more chances you have to win, this applies to tournament poker

K

keepscouting

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I would say this is the uncertainty in the poker game and it makes poker so much fun

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I can to say only one: You have Luck at the moment, or not. That's all! The Luck is unpredictable!.
The Luck impossible to count or predict... Merely necessary the Luck patiently to wait!..
No the another path by my opinion.