Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst player always get the best hand and get to the final
No, thats only ur personal perception that is playing tricks on u. If they "always" get to the "final" over a big enough sample then they cant be that bad

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What I hate most is the question of it legality. While its not legal to play where I live its not illegal as well. Just stupid politics killing the game.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just might get tired of moving and in poker, you can play a lot of tournaments, but at an important moment you will be run over with a card or lose an important coin - and the time spent on the game goes into the abyss

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
What I hate most is the question of it legality. While its not legal to play where I live its not illegal as well. Just stupid politics killing the game.

Just Govt's being stupid, not progressive and behind the times in thinking. canada for example should have it's own poker site geo-locked only for Canadians with complete Govt regulations and oversight if they don't outright own it and run it. All profits after operating expenses are consider taxes. Keep the current tax laws for rec/hobby players. Which is profits are tax free. Regulated booze and weed are a license to print tax money poker can be as well quite easily.

For Govt regulation the players get security, integrity, safety and a real regulated site to play on where there's actually a place to take ones issues and get them sorted legally by actual law, courts and judges. Imagine online poker with no shady, scummy, trashy and douchebag sites. Oh too dream.

I'd certainly be playing higher stakes instantly on such a regulated site creating more rake/tax money.

EDIT: Imagine the extra hundreds a millions/billions in profits yearly put towards taxes and improving things.

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the thing that i dislike would be the players that keep getting disconnected and everyone is waiting forever to play

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hate that people bring their egos to the table <3 and act like babies when they loose or win <3 It is a game...not something that represents who you are <3 so stupid. OR tell you what they would have done after the hand is played out....like we all do not know what was the right play after the cards are on the table :p Blargen.

<3 Besides that I LOVE THIS FREAKING GAME!! Yes, I am yelling and no I will not apologize :p

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
When I loose with AA, and I loose half of them X(

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I hate that people bring their egos to the table <3 and act like babies when they loose or win <3 It is a game...not something that represents who you are <3 so stupid. OR tell you what they would have done after the hand is played out....like we all do not know what was the right play after the cards are on the table :p Blargen.

<3 Besides that I LOVE THIS FREAKING GAME!! Yes, I am yelling and no I will not apologize :p
Good approach😉. If we have any problems with this, we must seek a doctor 😃.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's like everything else in life it all depends on you and how you approach it.
Personally, in poker I like to always be optimistic despite the failures; this is the thing that gives me energy lately.

Z

zerika

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
People thinking that you way of play is the only right way

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poor plays getting there when one has the percentage. Always difficult to get over those bad beats. Losing late in a freeroll and min cashing. Long time-banks are a big bugbear. Poor software. Sites going down. Freezing software. In general tournaments that drag on for hours and hours. In live play being seated with players who think they are playing final table of the wsop and take it too seriously. Unfriendliness at live tables. People at live tables that run good lording over other players.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Most of all, I do not like the time of additional registration, it is clear that this is a business, but three to four hours is too much for the players. Sometimes it seems that Rumma doesn't give a damn about the players.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really don't like when poker platforms have technical issues while I'm playing

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like to lose, especially at River, that makes me furious.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I hate the gross body odor that some people have. Come on people use some deodorant lol

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst is players slow playing for no reason and also players going all in with garbage hands just because

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
One of the least favorite aspects of poker for many players is the variance and unpredictability inherent in the game. Despite making correct decisions based on skill and strategy, luck can still heavily influence outcomes in the short term. This variance can lead to frustrating losing streaks or unexpected wins that may not reflect one's true skill level. Additionally, facing opponents who play erratically or make irrational decisions can be challenging and frustrating to navigate. Another disliked aspect is the emotional toll that losing can take, leading to feelings of disappointment, anger, or self-doubt. Overall, while poker offers excitement and the opportunity for skillful play, the inherent variance and emotional ups and downs can make it a challenging endeavor.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What I don't like in poker? No, everything about poker is great, actually! But there is one thing. Just an example: pokerstars and ReplayPoker. In the first poker room wins big stacks with any cards (because the room gets profit when players make as many rebuys as possible), and in ReplayPoker - absolutely fair game, because for the room does not matter whether you win or lose. I just play in these two poker rooms every day and I feel a huge difference. So to answer the question "what I don't like about poker", it's the greed of a well-known poker room. :poop:

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The wost thing about poker is people who get smug about winning, when they try and tell you they are a better player than you because they made a better hand than you.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Apart from the daily bad beats and inadequate players, I also don't like the fact that sometimes poker is very boring, especially in tournaments with long levels.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The only problem with playing poker is that we don't contribute to society, it might be worth donating some of our winnings to something like a donation. Every hour of our game can provide food for a whole week for a family or pay for a year of school for a girl. This seems like a worthy use of our brain resources.