Least favourite thing about poker?

The Gr8 FJ

The Gr8 FJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Little bit different. Instead of what you like about poker what do you dislike. For me it's when your all in and get a call and the person says I hate this hand. 'WELL DONT F***ING PLAY IT THEN'. It especially annoys me when you both see they are ahead and they say it. Anyway thoughts anyone?

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I don't like it when a player who doesn't know what he's doing calls and beats you on the last card (river)

The Gr8 FJ

The Gr8 FJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I don't like it when a player who doesn't know what he's doing calls and beats you on the last card (river)

I agree this does sting at the time but little fish like that are where we make our money.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
that just luck. they wont stay long in the game.
I hate getting rivered LOL

MARIANARDES2022

MARIANARDES2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm winning every last card. And open up what the opponent needs...

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love everything about poker, I love to play and I don't see anything I don't like about this beautiful game.

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The lack of places to play in this so-called "land of the free". Black Friday certainey tuined a lot.

And bad beats, let's not forget the bad beats.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Although I don't like losing on the river when I have a 90 percent chance of winning, I have to admit that I have won hands like this myself.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think everyone doesn't like to fall early

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing continually with the best hands, getting cards in good but losing. Losing a big stack without making any mistakes.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't like it when I lose with a strong hand against a very weak hand and the other opponent is happy that he won and thinks it's the right game and keeps playing and giving chips to other tournament participants, that's what makes me angry the most in poker

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
The uncertainty and potential for losses can be challenging, making it my least favorite aspect of poker.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There is nothing that I hate more than getting owned by miracle setups. Today I played a tournament and lost full house vs. a straightflush on the turn where that literally was the only hand he can have that beats me - while being deep. So demoralizing, so pittyful, so.. ENRAGING!
ps: Another poor guy was in the hand with an ace high flush.

What I love the most is if there is an interesting hand played and whether you win or lose you realize that your opponent and you yourself played the hand flawless. That always ups me.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What I like least about poker is without a doubt the bad ones, I hate it when that happens, especially if I have a premium hand

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Long stretches of play where nothing much happens due to running card dead.

Being dealt trash over and over
Finally get something potentially playable but it was raised and re-raised before it was my turn and it's not something I can play against that
Back to more trash
Eventually see a flop and it's terrible for me
More trash
See another flop and my Cbet takes it down
More trash

Last edited:
Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
having to read that online poker is rigged from people who can barely hold a mouse.

Last edited:
Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Little bit different. Instead of what you like about poker what do you dislike. For me it's when your all in and get a call and the person says I hate this hand. 'WELL DONT F***ING PLAY IT THEN'. It especially annoys me when you both see they are ahead and they say it. Anyway thoughts anyone?
What upsets me the most is my own mistakes. Sometimes they are very stupid and I get very angry with myself at such moments. My mistakes are the only thing that frustrates me in poker.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the worst thing is getting a bad beat, especially on the river, when just one card would make you lose and it comes on the river...

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Poker is a beautiful game, when u can left the tournament with poket ace vs 1 fish who go all in with 2J and get 2 pair on river....

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Besides the obvious bad beats and losing...The worst thing about poker is the people. The ironic thing is the best thing about poker is also the people.

Cheers!!!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like playing against opponents in freerolls when they are willing to all-in with any hand. This is not poker.