ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What I like least about poker are players who offend others by losing a hand, it is something that frequently happens when someone offends another at the table.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like the long late registration, which increases the length of the tournament.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like moving on the river the most.

Ingryd

Ingryd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate it when I get tilted because of weak hands that win on the river. This affects me deeply, I want to learn how to go through this more calmly.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My least favorite thing is sitting at a table with someone that can't hold their temper, especially when it looks like it might become physical. Thankfully those occasions have been few and far between.

Once I was sitting in seat five at a nine player table when the men at seats seven and four started a really heated exchange. If they had gone at each other I would have been caught right in the middle, so I pushed my chair away from the table. Luckily the dealer and some other players calmed them down.

A few weeks ago I was in about the same position and the man sitting on my right had been getting pretty aggressive with the player in seat 9. That blew over, and then I made a raise and he said some phrase to me in a disparaging way that I didn't understand. That put me on edge for awhile but nothing came of it. :)

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, for me is sometimes difficult to deal with the difference of importance that the game has on each person's life. It really gets me when a player is only gambling during his/ her happy hour, and the recreative calls with a loosing hand, but hit what needs; what we call a bad beat.
The frustration is not about the cards, the element we can't control, it comes with the reality of each one: that player is there to spent his/ her money. On our happy hour, thats what we do: we spend. So, the game is awesome when you spend, gets it all back and even profit: but you didnt need that money, you were just lucky.
I see online players calling shoves with absolutely nothing, and celebrating the pot they won while the other, who spends hours studiying the game to be lucrative, ends up having a big hole in the time to pay the bills, only because some rich person decided to gamble his money and got lucky. He even celebrates your loss, having no idea how that money would make a difference in the next's life, while for him it would hurt nothing to lose.
But, wanting or not, poker is a capitalist game, one have to lose so the other might win. I'ts just how it is, so It's up to me learning how to handle this social frustration, and enjoying when the expected result that we've studied to understand happens, and those who really need the money get it.

ronaldof2

ronaldof2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like it when players are distracted and take a long time to play.😴

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not used to very fast tournaments. No matter how many times I play, I don't have good results.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Uber awful donk players that have no idea of starting hands, no concept of tournament structure or anything in any game that they're playing but keep betting and betting and jamming with no clue about anything and are gone in an hour or two or playing whether live or online.

And what infuriates me is if they look at their profit graph, (yeah like they do that, lol) it looks like a sharp line down so whatever they're doing isn't working but they insist on lighting themselves on fire and taking as many ppl with them.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like it when someone takes a long time to play every hand.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I, like all poker players, don’t like losing.

D

Dany80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HR
Chips
I don't like it when I lose with a strong hand against a very weak hand and the other opponent is happy that he won and thinks it's the right game and keeps playing and giving chips to other tournament participants, that's what makes me angry the most in poker
Yes, that's my problem too. Especially when the person with the weak cards keeps raising, and I have the bigger ones, and then in the end I lose, and the person with the weak cards wins.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like if you are dealt aces, they do not guarantee you an auto profit.:)

D

Dany80

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HR
Chips
I don't like it when someone takes a long time to play every hand.
Yes, and you should stay calm so that it doesn't annoy you. Especially when they are small blinds, when you want to earn as much as possible, and they take more and more time

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
having to read that online poker is rigged from people who can barely hold a mouse.

this ^ and then ones who hate bad players. ie. look at 'Flex Monahan's' comment above... he doesn't like it when they call with a bad hand, they win... and they think they played it right (good/ well). Wonder if that's like 'ego' or something :unsure:
How bout players who don't like being dealt Aces because they don't always win when you get them. WTF?

Which brings me to my main thing I dislike about poker. 'Poker players'. Honestly can't stand most of them.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A few things:

Overbetting/ all in to win a few chips.

Running down the clock just to fold.

Players playing TOO many games at once.

Having the same hand but losing to a bigger flush, straight, FH etc....frustrating!!

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the most disliked thing about poker? Probably what I dislike most of all is that in most cases there is no justice in poker, very often you will not be able to punish a bully, and it will not be about the ability to play, but that he is lucky and you are not.

Argonaut

Argonaut

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like that I can't play online poker for money in Maryland. But there is possible legislation pending to allow it. Fingers crossed.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The last thing I like is the tilt feeling

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The love and hate relationship i have with the river. It can get huffy with me for no reason. Lol.

I am not a fan of the throwables, i find them childish and irritating. Especially when the intended purpose behind them is incorrect or when they are heavily overused. Some people just throw their favourite at everyone without understanding its meaning.
If used infrequently or with the correct intent, i probably wouldn't be as irritated by them.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the things I don't like about poker is the late registration, this is something that bothers me because some registrations take very long