SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You will never forget your first one! 😉

Seeing your name on top of dozens or even hundreds of other valiant players, who each gave their best and yet didn't succeed, gives you a boost of self-confidence like no other.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ay goodluck my man it took a good 3 months of everyday learning to win the 100 dollar cardschat tourney. Was an amazing feeling, and trust me, all the work you put in, it will eventually pay out.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.
If you haven't had time to get acquainted with the excellent 30-day Cardschat course yet, then be sure to do it!
Also, a very cool poker player and streamer, Evan Jarvis, known as Gripsed, recently gifted Cardschat participants a great course and I'm sure you'll like it:

👉How To Win Poker Tournaments (10 Part Course) - Now FREE

Watch the Cardschat podcast:

In addition, you have a unique opportunity to ask poker professionals questions in specially designed topics:

Thread 'Ask Anything on Shove-Fold Poker and ICMizer' https://www.cardschat.com/forum/learning-poker-57/ask-anything-shove-fold-poker-icmizer-482853/

Thread 'Ask Protential About Staking' https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-staking-64/ask-protential-about-staking-356035/

Good luck!🌺🌺🌺

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In poker, too, your theoretical knowledge and skills can be fundamental, or they can be highly specialized. It is easier to learn from scratch than to relearn from the wrong one. Many poker players strive to get everything at once. This is not surprising, because poker is a game based on winning money, which means that delay will be perceived by many as a loss of financial resources. This haste ultimately leads to poor learning of the material.In our profession of poker players, working on the game is an essential and integral part of the craft. There are many ways to improve your strategy, but using different tools is not enough for high efficiency. You also need to improve the training methodology itself.The player does not realize that he lacks abilities. Moreover, for some players, this shortage does not have a positive or negative meaning. Our mind is capable of making correct automatic strategic decisions, but for this it is necessary to introduce knowledge to the level of such competence that it will act automatically at the level of muscle memory without the participation of your mind. Then it can be called a habit.