Kamikaze players.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kamikaze players these are players who drank a lot of alcohol and they just lost their heads, to play against them is a lottery

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play against such players, it is very easy.:)

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who want to bluff at all times, really playing against this type of player is very annoying, raising and re-raising at all times, we never know when they really have a good game. So I'd rather not bluff.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i call the "the all in guy", you have to be patience and wait, sonner or later they go...

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you like to play with kamikaze players, I see in many tournaments people bet everything without having any game, I think this is a mess, because we never know if these players really have a good hand in the game.

in other issue, what a great hand you have, i dont remember if was yesterday or monday, i go all in and you kick me off like a king! kkkkk

Ebsonip

Ebsonip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really is very complicated to play like that, I particularly hope to have a good hand and I go with everything.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in general it does not last long. they may be lucky for a moment but if you are patient and you manage to manage their bet. they are rather easy to beat.

DeN4iK310882

DeN4iK310882

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you like to play with kamikaze players, I see in many tournaments people bet everything without having any game, I think this is a mess, because we never know if these players really have a good hand in the game.
So this is the difference between a good player and a bad one. Do not play as a kamikaze, and play with a pre-conceived plan. And control the course of the game. Of course, if luck favors us in this tournament.:fight:

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
kamikaze play

I have played online many years. You will always see this. I think some people do this because they are lazy, do not know poker very well and think they can get well ahead by going all in. Patience and recognition of the player's style play will set you free. I see this activity mostly in the first hour. Afterwards, I have to watch for short stacks betting afterwards and play on the final table. This "all-In" is common with those conditions. Hellmuth calls those all-in folks "jacals" and recommends having patience until you have the right hand. If you play ACR and run into this, you can change your icon to sow the person you are aware what that person is doing and that they either quit with you or your are gonna take them out when you get the right hand. I believe some of those players have no clue that there are snake in the grass waiting for the right hand to attack. Whatever the situation, emotions do not change the hand we get, so we have to have patience. Good luck with your games!
Dan'O
:albertein:pcguru: :vollkomme :elefant:

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, players like this ruin the game for so many others. Yes, they can be a source of chips for the patient players but to many times the kamikaze gets lucky. In one of my regular nightly freerolls last night, such a player was all in pre-flop EVERY hand, many times with garbage cards, and would hit to the point of becoming the tourney leader. Of course it didn't last long and soon he was out but he took out a lot of players just wanting to play poker. If you want to play bingo, go somewhere else.

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there are often such players who put everything from any side, they quickly fill a huge stack, winning each hand with any two cards, and for me it’s always amazing and incredible that this happens.

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the times I don't understand this players , sometimes I do
from what I've noticed if you don't play more then 1-2 tables or it happens to be with one of those guys in 2 tourneys at the same time lets say they will go all in out of tilt after losing an important pot specially by a suck out then they will go out of tilt all in on all the tables they have open the next few hands.
How I know? I've been there done that :)
On the other hand I don't understand the ones calling not shoving any 2 cards no matter lets say you're 10 from bubble and they call with 25BB your 30BB , any theories on those ones?

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They add a really interesting spark to the game but if we are objective, the have a lot of chance of loosing, it's just that we don't wanna go through the shame and anger of loosing against one of those risky/imprudent people