Kamikaze players.

Popaye

Popaye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like these players because sometimes they are lucky and they can beat you despite the strong starting hand

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like because it is a oportunity of to get chips of whose don't want them.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For freerolls it's a normal thing. Very rarely you see such monkey at SNG or MTT with buy-in, most likely on micro. And then you shall be happy to have that guy at your table. Because you only need to wait for a real strong hand and call him. Or just wait till he drops out or will kick someone with his donkey luck. Anyway it's always +EV for you. So why being angry about guys, who can't play poker? We should be grateful, they exist. They make our session a little bit easier.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to sit back and say to myself, okay pretty soon I will be able to call so keep doing it. lol I have been getting pretty good lately catching them.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main thing you need to know playing against these players is that in most cases they do not have a hand, in a decent majority of cases.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, this happens more in the early stages of some micro Freerolls and tournaments. But in the following phases you will not see so many all in. You can take advantage of all in, at this stage but you must go with very strong hands. So sometimes you can take to increase your chips. regards

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I continue to say that kamica players should think about how they hurt their opponents' game, I lost this week 2 times with AA Par and QQ for kamicases that went all-in with 2/3 and in the other game with 6/7 and made games that eliminated me. So it's hard to believe in online poker.

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love playing with those donkeys! creates a lot of action and exploitable players are great to have at the table.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play as a kamikaze when I play freerolls and micro tournaments especially at an early stage

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you just have to hunt them with a good hand and eliminate them

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Half the time I LOATHE Kamikazes- and I'll make sure in ALL CAPS in chat - when they lose that I am there to say 'YOU LOST - HAHAHAHAHA' - ok, so maybe I have some anger management issues.

HOWEVER - Kamikaze players can be of great benefit... For you all of a sudden have a HIGH probability on a players decision making process. And when you have the nuts - you can really clean up with such a player.

So, sure, a Kamikze player might lock the table up because they are continually shoving etc, and that CAN be frustrating alas my YOU LOSE AHAHAHA comment, but eventually, they can be your bank.

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I meet the players I play slowly, very slowly. And if I have enough chips, I never bet. I expect to change tables.

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love when they go on bad cards I wait for a charge and everything is great:icon_bigs

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just do not understand what you do not oyster such players? This is the most profitable option of the game. You do not know what kind of cards they have and therefore it is difficult for you to play against them? Do you know what other players have? If yes then why do not you always win? Make personal statistics and look at which players you make the most money and think the issue of annoyance from kamikaze players you will disappear immediately.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Such players I met often, play with them of course unpleasant, but I noticed one thing, these players are usually very quickly take off from the tournament, so you need to be patient and wait for this moment

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to play like this a lot just becuz I loved the game but was very impatient with how people play online. Some people play like they are actually reading the person they are against and take the full time clock just to make it seem like they are actually reading you but really they are testing your patients. But now that I've started takin the game more serious I hate these kind of players and now that I'm on the other side of the fence I can see how aggravating I use to be

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed that a lot of the players who people say are good do exactly this. They push if they hit anything, or push preflop with a very loose range. They have no actual game to speak of, just pushing.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am.happy when i play freeroll to see kamikaza because then it is more easy to win tournament.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another name for them is donks

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing to do when you encounter these type of players is wait for a big hand yourself and take a chance. If it's a freeroll no big deal right? Not going to be the end of the world if your hand doesn't work. If I'm in a tournament that has a buy in I get aggravated at these type of players but the same holds true for them too. I'm going to try to get it in good and hope for the best result. -Good Luck-

C

csudlow

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no big deal

when these players are at my table or i can see them around or coming in i usually just STAY OUT OF THEIR WAY!!!

they will evntually implode themselves and if you are reasonably chipped don't go with but the best

you will be intrigued to go to war with these guys but let them impode on their own, avoid their wake of destruction, and keep playing your strategy to hopefully....

have the opprotunity to take it down and make a fat score

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing to do when you encounter these type of players is wait for a big hand yourself and take a chance. If it's a freeroll no big deal right? Not going to be the end of the world if your hand doesn't work. If I'm in a tournament that has a buy in I get aggravated at these type of players but the same holds true for them too. I'm going to try to get it in good and hope for the best result. -Good Luck-
Great advice! Just wait until you get a good hand. Very tempting to take unnecessary bets when you know it's going on. This is one time patience is a big key.

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you like to play with kamikaze players, I see in many tournaments people bet everything without having any game, I think this is a mess, because we never know if these players really have a good hand in the game.

Sure but you need to play against their range of hands. If they are going all in way more frequently than they should, you can feel safe getting the money in with good hands that you know are ahead of their range. Maybe you get stacked this time around, but in the long run you'll make moolah

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These guys are a very good reason to sit down at the table. If we are firmly in the Board, they give us their stack, and this is exactly what any poker player should strive for-take the opponent's stack:bike: