Kamikaze players.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With such players it is hard to play, it is difficult to determine the range of their hands. They are like a monkey with a grenade.:tomato:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes they are unpredictable and they are in fact gambling entirely depending on their luck. They loose much more frequently than they win but in fact such players presence is good at the table for the normal presence. In freerolls with many players where there are many such players in the beginning i just wait till the first 3 levels pass and play only with premium hands. Usually after 15 to 20 minutes most of these players are either busted or have gained some stack and start playing more normal.

Nikka18

Nikka18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those players piss me off. Because when they do that you don't really get to play the game properly.
But such players always get caught in the long run. Because eventually they would go all in with nothing and someone would see them when they have something. And knock them out

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all about patience with these players. Their range is so wide that you have to be ahead of the majority of their range when you finally decide to call. They're a good source of chips!!

K

Kashtree

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love these players. Four rules to follow when playing with them 1) Tighten up and be patient Allen Cunningham kinda tight. 2) Isolate when you have position. 3) Never try to bluff a calling station and don't try to bet them off their hands. 4)when you have position you can often get thin value bets

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
agrees, it is very inconvenient to play with such players ... But in some freerolls, it's easier to just go all-in and win (or lose) than to sit for several hours for a couple of cents!

Empress

Empress

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure, that kind of player can be frustrating -- especially if you have a pretty hand (QJ suited) that you'd really like to see the flop on, but the villain wants to put you all-in. It's a calculated risk -- someone will eventually call this type of villain and then it's down to luck. If you want to take a gamble, you could win a nice pile of chips. If you lose, you'll have to rebuy and it would be important to have good control of anger/temper for future hands, otherwise you'll find yourself caught in an endless cycle.

UberRogue

UberRogue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got lucky once. This actually happened a long time ago. It was a freeroll tourney and my first one.

I was the btn with aa and the whole table went all in. Never seeing that before made me question wtf.

So I went all in. 2 aa on the flop and the whole table dissappeared.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They ruin the game, so I just wait for them and hope they still have chips for me to take.

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you like to play with kamikaze players, I see in many tournaments people bet everything without having any game, I think this is a mess, because we never know if these players really have a good hand in the game.

The kamikazes put everything either defending themselves or bluffing or having a strong hand! I think here your experience will help you and you will be able to catch such players on the bluff) It's quite unpleasant to play against such opponents, but if you use your skills, then this will be for you light chips) Take it calmly and wait for the moment to attack):fight::vroam:

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If everyone at the table is putting their money into the pot with a high amount of equity it's only a matter of time before they get caught. These players cause me to play the game with less skill. It's actually quite simple. Try to find some type of range or betting pattern. They have one!!! Put your money in when your good. If you hold they're gone or short stacked. If they don't somewhere along the lines those numbers with fall in your favor and your cards will hold.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm kind of kamikaze sometimes play all in with a banal hand

Z

zohnum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it easy and interesting to play against kamikazes, but you have the luck involved, you better try to see the flop before ...

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really and complicated to play with this type of player, but as they are becoming more frequent every day especially in low and medium limits we have to adapt to them. The worst hand may even win once or twice but it will not always win.
Good luck at the tables.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you have to play vs all kind of players to be a better play, kamikaze players are almost all Brazilians or Russians, with time you will learn how to deal with them, just keep playing

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you just have to wait for a good hand and send this guy home!

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kamikaze players, they are my biggest problem, it is difficult to read them.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kamikaze is easy read: they play too many hands and make the pot too big
only problem: you'll have to play a few (near) coin flip to get a lot of chips
so: wait till you get AQ+ or 99+ and slow play/call their all-in, let them hang.
If I've had enough, I'll call with any 2 two cards, just to get some extra notes on what they are playing with.
My impression is that the kamikaze style is promoted in the schools of 'reputable' sites.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Although I am not too emotional, but such kamikaze players really nervous me. It is difficult to play with such fanatics. But I always try to wait for a good opportunity and knock out such players from the tournament. It brings me some kind of pleasure.
Good luck.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kamikazes are mostly in these freeroll tournaments or where there is little buy in, and where there are more serious parties and players, where the bigger buy is and there are no baccarat kamikazes.

R

renandm14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing with a lot of kamikaze guys. Its dunk

B

BobBorden

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Embrace them. They'll give you more chips than take them over time.
You just remember suck-outs.

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the early tournament stage there are a lot of kamikazi players (freerolls mostly) it is easy to avoid them by playing passivly until they are gone :)

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker will become bo-oring without kamikadzeplayers))

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are gamblers but they are truly emtertainers in poker .. without them poker would be just a random game .. i have a great time playing with them