eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yessssssssss
finally made it. jan can begin now :D

janju.jpg

almost all 50nl hu apart from a couple of hands of rush poker today :)

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wouldnt it be nice if all the SS scum would play the 20-40BB tables and all end up losing to rake?

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush games seem interesting, I guess. I got stacked by a Russian who called a 14 bb re-raise pre-flop wit K-5o,(They actually do fold from time to time if you raise that much pre, that's what I was hoping this one would do, but apparently he's still suffering from the affects of Chernobyl) I was holding pocket QQ.

I also got stacked by several loose/agg n. Europeans who happened to catch gut shots on the river.

Then I had everyone fold to my pocket AA twice pre flop on other tables, lol.

It's not poker. Basically, if you're in the mood to gamble it's better than paying blackjack, but good luck trying to make $$$. To0 wide of a range of opponents on too many different types of tables.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do you want him to fold when you have queens?

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why do you want him to fold when you have queens?

B/C there was already 4 people in pre that had called the original 4 bb raise, (that foded to my 14 bb re raise), so picking up 20 bb pre-flop would have been fine with me for pocket QQ.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what are your guys thoughts on Grinder School poker training site? I have read some reviews and they seem very good for low grinders. They focus more on lower limit games, which is what I want to start grinding at again! I think I'm going to start at either .10/.20 or .25/.50.

http://www.grinderschool.com/

If anybody knows, please tell me your thoughts!

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rush games seem interesting, I guess. I got stacked by a Russian who called a 14 bb re-raise pre-flop wit K-5o,(They actually do fold from time to time if you raise that much pre, that's what I was hoping this one would do, but apparently he's still suffering from the affects of Chernobyl) I was holding pocket QQ.

( ) Good at geography.
(?) Racist

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
( ) Good at geography.
(?) Racist

You actually see that a lot here at CC. :( People seem to assume it's ok the spew racist stereotypes about Eastern Europeans and Asians, while they would never dare to do the same with African Americans for instance. Well, maybe they would if poker sites displayed ethnicity instead of location?

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You actually see that a lot here at CC. :( People seem to assume it's ok the spew racist stereotypes about Eastern Europeans and Asians, while they would never dare to do the same with African Americans for instance. Well, maybe they would if poker sites displayed ethnicity instead of location?
I know and it pisses me off.
Im a scandi and a nit, there for dumb sterio types like that are bullshit.
I wonder if we started posting stuff about dumb americans that are allways looking for a fight steriotype people on here would stop?
I can just see the HA thread,Villain is a American that just invaited Iraq so we know he is spewing...

And another reason why its so funny is there allways saying all the fish are German or Russian or w/e when in fact most fishes are gonna be Americans since poker is most populer there so the US has the biggest % players in the player pool and there for the biggest % of fishes.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know and it pisses me off.
Im a scandi and a nit, there for dumb sterio types like that are bullshit.
I wonder if we started posting stuff about dumb americans that are allways looking for a fight steriotype people on here would stop?
I can just see the HA thread,Villain is a American that just invaited Iraq so we know he is spewing...

And another reason why its so funny is there allways saying all the fish are German or Russian or w/e when in fact most fishes are gonna be Americans since poker is most populer there so the US has the biggest % players in the player pool and there for the biggest % of fishes.

Then let us start doing it. Villain was a boorish American... very dumb.... etc etc. If they can, we can?

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then let us start doing it. Villain was a boorish American... very dumb.... etc etc. If they can, we can?

but all the whales are US. Dont tap the glass IMO

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
( ) Good at geography.
(?) Racist

[ ] Civil Liberties Activist
[x] Looking for a reason to complain about an American

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why like once a month does somebody on CC just become a complete retard

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why like once a month does somebody on CC just become a complete retard
I think it is a little more than once a month but no statistical data to back up my point.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking a crack at you because every post u make is idiotic,arogant and slightly racist doesnt equall disliking americans afaik...

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why like every month do most people on CC just be complete retards
Fixed.

Its kinda sad that there's a group of like 20 people on here who's opinions I respect...

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good day today:
todaywk.jpg

up 1k (20 buy ins) in the last 2 days at 50nl (hu + rush)

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Taking a crack at you because every post u make is idiotic,arogant and slightly racist doesnt equall disliking americans afaik...

If every post I make is, " idiotic,arogant and slightly racist" what does it say about you if you take the time to read them and respond to them??

Status
Not open for further replies.