Status
Not open for further replies.
KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God no!!! My graph for Rush Poker is virtually a mirror image of the one I just posted! I think if I was properly rolled and stuck it out (was only rolled to take a shot with a couple of buy ins but ended up blowing a ridic amount) maybe I could have turned things around, or at least halted the slide.

The graph there is my last 4k hands at Devilfish Poker on Entraction Network. The currency is Euro (so more bang for buck and the play is comparable to the bigger networks) and I certainly don't get 30% Rakeback at Full Tilt! :D My winnings translate to $244 your money
whats the traffic like at devilfish, SP? particularly 10nl-50nl FR? I play mainly at NOIQ(same network I think), and was thinking of trying another of the european sites, as the Scandanavians in general love to throw their euros around chasing, which is nice................

SPCotter

SPCotter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats the traffic like at devilfish, SP? particularly 10nl-50nl FR? I play mainly at NOIQ(same network I think), and was thinking of trying another of the european sites, as the Scandanavians in general love to throw their euros around chasing, which is nice................

Doesn't look to me like there is much action in full ring, though I don't play FR I'm a 6 max player, I can certainly confirm the 6 max is juicy.

Looking now, 12.30PM UK time on a Sunday, to compare there's 36 active 50NL 6max tables, compared to 4 50NL FR tables, and 5 of the 9 players on those tables are sat on all of them! There's more PLO action for the same stake than there is FR NLHE!

SPCotter

SPCotter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An quick hour and a half session before bed tonight, +3 more buy ins, I have now had 6 profitable sessions in a row, and 9 of my last 10! :D I even ran 2 buy ins above ev tonight!! luckboxed AK vs KK and won a flip with JJ vs a spewbox who had AQ.

Gooood times!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.