Is it harder to play: morning, afternoon, evening or night?

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Highest traffic days are Thursdays-Sundays. For peak times just login to the site you play at few days a day and take a look at the population. Hopefully the site you play at posts the total number of players online. Play when it's at it's peak it'll be the same times pretty much daily.

The first response is also good advice. Don't play when tired and/or not feeling it. You'll just be throwing away money.

Cheers!!!
Thank you for sharing these insights! It's definitely valuable to know the peak traffic days and times on gaming sites. Playing when the population is highest can enhance the overall gaming experience and potentially improve one's chances of finding more competitive matches or opponents. And I couldn't agree more about the importance of being in the right mindset while gaming. Playing when tired or not fully focused can indeed lead to unnecessary losses. Cheers to maximizing the enjoyment and success of our gaming sessions!

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
it depends from person to other but the most important don't play when you are tired or not prepared, For me the hard time to play is in the morning, I do prefer to play late nights.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tell me, in your experience, at what time of day is it hardest to play online poker?
I wonder what time strong players usually play in order to understand for myself what time is best to play?
I like to play in the evening and at night. This time is the most convenient for me, because I have the opportunity to fully focus on the game and not be distracted by other things. It is difficult for me to play during the day because I am constantly distracted. But regarding when stronger players play and when weaker players play, this question is very relative, since our planet is round, and strong players live on all continents :)

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Personally, I prefer the afternoon, because at that time there is more traffic, and therefore it is more profitable to play, also because this way I don't interrupt the routine that I have every day so I also enjoy poker.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it's more difficult to play at night, I usually play in the morning and in the afternoon and at night the only thing I want is to rest and have a good night's sleep without thinking about the bad things heheheheh

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
online poker is also one of those areas of activity that involves building your own schedule. If you want, play during the day, if you want, play in the evening. If you want, start loading late at night, there is always a game.The average citizen returning after an 8-hour work day sits down to spend a pleasant evening with poker and beer, and automatically becomes a desirable prey for a regular, for whom poker is primarily a job. Evening is the time for poker for amateur players, which means it’s time for more “tasty” courses.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Tell me, in your experience, at what time of day is it hardest to play online poker?
I wonder what time strong players usually play in order to understand for myself what time is best to play?
It is difficult for me to play in the morning. In the morning, I am rather sluggish, I think slowly and make decisions that are not well-founded. My favorite time to play is in the evening and at night, when my brain works most productively.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It's hard to say when because of the different time zones.
Someone who plays at a professional level can sit down anytime, not during work hours when most people are working/studying. Most amateur players sit down to play in the evening hours, but due to time zones, this means something different for an American and another for a European.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I love online morning and afternoon games (cash games and spin&go's (gold) - personally evening live cash games adore...night games is not for me - that's time is for painting, writing, time when all crazy artists have biggest inspiration...or to sleep! 😁

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually recreational players play more at night after work and professional players play during the day. But here in my country for example, if I play on afternoon I play against recreational players of Europe, so, it also depends of where you live. But I usually like to play when I'm more focused, so, for me would be on afternoon/night, because I'm definitely not a morning person.

M

moriarty137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It's harder for me to play in the morning because I'm not used to waking up early

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well rested anytime is good, personally I don't like playing weekends because of the fish playing any two.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy to play when you are more attentive

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, it's more difficult to play between 6pm and 11pm, not because of the game, but because there are more people at home at that time, and the noise distracts me.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's more difficult to play when there are fewer players and the times vary from room to room.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This depends where you live and depends when you are tired. I do not like playing at 1AM pacific time, but that might be a great time to play on some sites.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I don't like to play in the morning and I like to play at night the most.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
the time does not matter is all about you , if you are in the right condition and if you are able to take good decisions , if you feel good and you are hungry the time do not count :)

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the most difficult thing is to play at night with the transition to the morning.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For me at the end of the day so 8:00pm and later.....i'm tired and i have no concentration......in the morning its good for me with my coffee sit on the couch.....lolll

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The most difficult time to play poker is when you are tired, have problems, are not mentally prepared, or at bedtime. All of these factors will reduce your concentration and patience and will double your stress.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Better focus on when you yourself can show your best game.

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can play poker anytime. But unfortunately, I play only in the evenings, when I have free time. Morning, day or night, I'm always ready to play, even at night, but since our planet is round, and people play poker all over the world, you can meet strong players at any time of the day :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's harder to play when you don't get enough sleep or are tired after work and you're here to play poker and then it'll definitely be difficult for you to play. And if you get enough sleep or aren't tired, you can play at any time, but at night all players come home from work and it's easier to play against ordinary people if you play during the day and who makes poker against them will be harder to play in the evening

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes in the evening if you have been working all day or did not sleep well the previous night. I find weekends the least tiring times to play as I have had a rest and there are fewer distractions.