Is it harder to play: morning, afternoon, evening or night?

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hardest is when you tired no matter of what daytime.

If you are asking moneywise, if you wanna win a big win, chase the rush hours, if you wanna make several smaller portions, play the other times. It depends on the site's offer as well, when is acceptable to play, and when it's better to skip those offeree games..

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I find it better playing at night easier, but then it's night here, different times across the world so doesn't really matter!

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Highest traffic days are Thursdays-Sundays. For peak times just login to the site you play at few days a day and take a look at the population. Hopefully the site you play at posts the total number of players online. Play when it's at it's peak it'll be the same times pretty much daily.

The first response is also good advice. Don't play when tired and/or not feeling it. You'll just be throwing away money.

Cheers!!!

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
In my experience daytime 10am-6pm is hardest reason: pro poker players dominate in numbers at the tables.After 6pm it is easier recreational players dominate in numbers at the tables

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The toughest part of the day for me is probably the evening, just because I usually have some plans during the evening, and if I go too deep in a tourney im not going to be able to stick around for long no. So the night is the best for me.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tell me, in your experience, at what time of day is it hardest to play online poker?
I wonder what time strong players usually play in order to understand for myself what time is best to play?
In my opinion it is more difficult to play between 8 AM to 15 PM

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it depends if you are tired and the field. If you are playing at night, there are probably more recreative players, making the game easier

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, it does not depend on the time in which you play, but rather it depends on the state of the player to make the correct decisions. Some say that the most difficult time is during rush hour, others say that it is easier to play, but this would depend on the player.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
The hardest time is when there are fewer recreational players.

So evening/night time in South America is usually the best time to play.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most difficult time to play poker is late at night since there are many more players online and a lot of fish that will hit you with anything. And they break your bank.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's alwasy better to play in the morning-or during the day, not really good to play in the evening. SO if you're playing most popular mtts at major sites then you have to adjust your sleep hours.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hardest for me is when i'm tired or cant focus

Blumoon888

Blumoon888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Not when the moons full, your drunk or pissed off.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Certainly the best time to play is at night, with far fewer regular players and a large number of bad/beginner players.

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I'm also interested in that, people say that it's better to play when it's evening in Latin America, so basically it's like whole night in Ukraine, just don't sleep and play lol

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Depending on the range of games or tournaments you play, I can tell you what time is best. In high ranges, strong players mostly play in the afternoon since those ranges of tournaments are long. Now, in low ranges, strong players mostly play even in the afternoon. tomorrow like this to be able to wait for their tournaments that mostly start at noon and especially on weekends, drawing these conclusions where you will find more recreational or beginner players are the night tournaments depending on where you are since I am from South America and for me The best time for low or intermediate tournaments is at night

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer to play at night, in a quieter environment and no one will bother me during the game.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In my opinion, I think the worst time to play is at night, because there are a lot of people, the time I like most is actually in the morning.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's harder for me to play at night, when my body is already tired all day

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tell me, in your experience, at what time of day is it hardest to play online poker?
I wonder what time strong players usually play in order to understand for myself what time is best to play?
Morning I find it hard to always have enough players online. Midday always play the same people. Some are tough but it’s still ok. Night there are lots of players and skill levels which can make it easier but also more bad beats as you get called more often.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Harder when u don’t feel awake, no matter time.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In each poker room this situation develops differently. But basically there are the most weak players at the peak time of each poker room.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm not remotely a morning person... also there are far more players at night, and far more rec players... I think that's probably a universal thing where ever you may be you will find more players on at night, and it's just much quieter for me here at night, this is good👍