IN YOUR OPINION Who is the Greatest Poker Player of All Time?

vadimknyshov

vadimknyshov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be this man!))))
modesty is my main character trait))))

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Poker Orrifice for the men and PooffyFooffy for the women.

:top:

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is one of the best I think

M

Mendex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In cash games it is either Dwan or Ivey both are super skilled umpredicable. Maybe Dwan is better than Ivey now...

DuffMcGruff

DuffMcGruff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite, and imo the best tournament player, is Daniel Negreanu. If I had to pick a best all around play, it would have to be Ivey. I don't really know any of the newer players, but I do like the speech play guys. Guys like Alex Keating and Will Kasouf. Now I think the best poker Brain goes to Mike Caro. That one is fact 😝

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually a lot of great players and everyone is good at the time.We all have UPS and downs.Can you name the greatest player in chess?As in poker - to replace the one comes the other...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negraneau is a beast,,the guy can read people like crazy and is one of the best players to ever sit at a poker table.He has multible braclets and has won tens of millions in prize money,,,plus he`s been an ambassador for the game of poker for over ten years. Plus he`s Canadian,,,so he`s got to be the best,eh? :deal:

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu!!!I love him and he plays super poker....I'm proud that he is from Romania ;)

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Chip ReeseDavid
"Chip" Reese was an American poker player who many would call the greatest cash game players of all time. He was inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame in 1991, so that at age 40 he became the youngest player to win the award. In addition to winning cash game, he was a very productive player in the tournament, getting three wsop bracelets. He died in 2007 at the age of 56 years.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my humble opinion and from what I've read about poker, I have no doubt that it was Chip Reese.

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the greatest poker there, but there are well-known names, and so on, which will be nice to play but not more than, the world does not stand still, will soon be the new names.

S

SweatPea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If were talking tournaments as much as i love phil hellmuth, and daniel negreanu.. Stu Ungar has them killed.

If were talking cash Chip Reese, Doyle Brunson.. But overall Chip Reese has everybodys respect for his cash game abilities, and wasn't a bad tournament player himself.. i have to go with Chip.

I really feel stu ungar could of been the goat.. but he couldn't handle his demons.

Rinat Akhmadullin

Rinat Akhmadullin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know Negreanu, but I do not remember the others

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is the best positive player

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is the player of this generation. Nowadays Poker is a much more competitive market than in previous years and this gentleman offers you the complete package.
He holds good positions continuously, teaches and participates in as many events as possible, his hand reading is impressive, not to mention that his strategy is exposed to many players so they can learn from him leaving him a little more exposed.

J

Jeremy Laninger

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu has always been my favorite and I think he is considered the best of this generation.