EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I had a big win either playing poker or doing the lottery (which I don't even do) hehe, I would buy my mum and dad an apartment in Spain as they like to go there a lot. I would also buy me dad a new car as his is falling to bits (all his cars end up this way lol)

I am a gadget lover so I will upgrade all the stuff that I want and just can't afford to get yet. I will make sure my sisters don't have to worry about money then the majority of the money I would save and I would give a bit of that to a homeless shelter.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im going to stick with hookers and blow

TrailerPark

TrailerPark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i won 250k i would move to a better trailer park,buy a new ford f250,send my girlfriend to the cook islands one way,buy a new 12ft aluminum boat,and a huge smoker/grill then a new huntin rifle maybe a mossberg 12ga last but not least a couple of good red tic hounds,Then put the rest away for savings.

I

inflnlte

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
250k wouldn't change my life too much. I mean I would enjoy it and take some nice vacations without worrying about the money but I wouldnt quit my job or become a poker pro. I would prolly start playing more poker and some of the wsop events and hope to have success in that.

J

jonnyjevans

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Defiantly invest into business, put some into savings and help out friends and family where i could!

Anythink thats left over would be used at poker for sure :D

J

jcla6985

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever see the movie office space? I would literally do nothing. Maybe onlinensit n gos for a while lol

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Might cut back to part time on the job and begin playing poker a lot more

kissapig

kissapig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go on the circuit an play as many tournaments as I could for a year, then sit on a beach in a different country every month for the next year. Then do it all over again.

Wolfpack43ACC

Wolfpack43ACC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- Purchase house in gated community
- Purchase long lasting, nice, non over the top vehicle
- Purchase season tickets to favorite sports teams
- Find a gf/wifey
- Travel, poker

WINNING!

R3DRANG3R

R3DRANG3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fix my car, pay my student loans, invest and maybe take a year off school lol. oh and play almost all the events of the WSOP.

Tinie107

Tinie107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would for sure quit my job, i would cash probs 150k out and keep the 100k as my bankroll and see how things go from there.

psychotie

psychotie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pay my bills, put some (approx 100k) on a bank for later and spent the rest on traveling and poker
mfg psychotie

remus_ny

remus_ny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"strippers, hookers, drugs" - like JoeIngram1 lol
No. I would buy a house, a car and the rest would be my bankroll.