Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
5k i will take withdraw and last 5k save for the buy-ins for tournaments on 10$-20$

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've never won a $10,000 tournament, but once I did win two bad-beat jackpots in live games all in the same month that amounted to more than 10k. If memory serves me correctly, I spent most of it on a used truck. If it happened again I'd probably replace my used truck with a newer used truck.
what kind of truck would you buy what is the name of the brand of the truck is very interesting and the fact that you won two tournaments in one month is an excellent result, it means poker is your business to continue

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
10K isn't really that much money, but I would probably buy some new clothes, buy somehting nice for the wife, and save the rest of it... I don't really play
poker with my own money, so I wouldn't use it there.
I agree for some this is not a lot of money, but for many it seems like a lot of money what kind of clothes do you wear or what brand of clothes do you prefer to wear and what gift would you make for your wife is very interesting

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If I win 10,000 I would not cash out I would keep playing.
wow, this is the first time I hear that a person leaves the entire amount of money after a victory, you are a very confident person and what would you do next would you play for the full amount at a large rate or would you play at medium stakes

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would pay my " gamblers needs" for some time. I mean higher stakes and better "lunch" to go with that, overall, little bit better pokerpicnic :)
you need to eat well and raise the bet, it's also nice when playing with more experienced players

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
When i win $10K - I will move up my buy-in to $11 to $22 and taking shot of SM for $109 or $55 buy-in.
cool plans you have, I wish you only good luck in achieving your goals

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There is such a phenomenon: no matter how much money a person earns, he spends everything. Along with income, needs invariably grow, and it seems that there is no maneuver to save. You can draw an analogy with a diet: if you decide to lose weight by 10 kg, this cannot be done in a week, sitting on the water. The same with money: if you decide to save almost all the money, limiting yourself in everything, this will lead to a breakdown and imbalance. Personally, I would buy a cottage by the lake.
if you want to buy a cottage by the lake in which place and which country would it be

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, I leave $ 1000 on the account and withdraw the rest 9000. Buy something usefull for my family.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'd keep playing and may be lose 90% of it in poker and then win 20k tourney :)
why do you think that you would have lost 90% right away, so you decided to tune in more positively, you will win now and then the main thing is to believe

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I never thaught of it, but thank you for this thread, i may need thin what i'll do if i winn some big money
yes, for no reason for such a topic, it just became interesting what people would do with the winning money yes, think about the answer after you decide let us know about your thoughts it will be very interesting

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, I leave $ 1000 on the account and withdraw the rest 9000. Buy something usefull for my family.
and what exactly would you buy for your family is very interesting to know

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would spend some of the money on playing and the rest I would spend on a trip to Las Vegas.
wow cool i want to go there too dream even say i hope we manage to go there and someday we will tell that we were there thanks to poker rooms

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I did win 10k from a tournament, I withdrew 4k and spent it super fast on fun stuff irl and 6k lost back super fast. It was all gone in a month and words will never be enough to describe how bad i felt about it
you should have spent more money on entertainment and left a change for poker, then your disappointment would have been a little less nothing, you still win

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
well, I'd most certainly buy a new better computer and a few monitors to play in more rooms at a time))
wow, what a cool answer, and what kind of computer would you assemble, do you have any plans for assembling a computer, or maybe you are a programmer and understand computer spare parts, would you assemble it yourself or buy it ready

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I said everything I have in poker stays in poker until I have a good bank and thus be able to play big tables... I'm in pain but here we go hopefully we can reach a good amount one day

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Would probably buy a new pc, mic, camera and start streaming on twitch.
Invest about a 1000 back on poker and around 4k on stocks and other investments.
Might take a little vacation to Spain and their waterparks!
Spain is a chic country, you definitely need to go there and you won’t regret it, no matter what game or what you stream on twitch

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That is not a lot of money, so bank it and keep playing 50 dollar games and just try to build on it. Up your game a little and hope you are good enough to repeat.
yes, for many it’s trifles, well, there are ordinary people among us for whom it seems like a lot of money, so I hope for them and their dreams to come true, and for us who have them, we can afford what we want for ourselves, but when they come almost for free it’s it's still cool and spending them is always a pleasure

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, here in Argentina, for example, it's a lot of money. I would withdraw 80% of what I earned and the rest would be reinvested!
and where would you invest this money, do you have plans or maybe you understand some kind of investment

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
You can withdraw most of the money and stretch it out for 2-3 years without working. And with the rest of the money on account to continue to play ))
Wow, if I could live on such a small amount for 2-3 years, it would be cool. In which country is such money considered such that it would be enough for as much as 3 years? Tell me what prices you have there then and from which country you would I go then to live in your country😅😅😅

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Of course, I would use part of the money to relax and travel, and the rest I would save for emergency.
where would you go on a trip tell us what country or city it would be and what place would be very interesting

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a very smart decision, well done if you think like that, the main thing is not to shoot everything and continue to play
I would withdraw 8k and continue the game with the rest.
I would participate in tournaments with a maximum entry fee of $50.