Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
$10K is a lot of money, but it isn't quite LIFE CHANGING money.
For me, most of it would go on kids' tuition/education costs.
I might buy a new golf club or four. Would like a loftier driver, a new 5 wood, a gap wedge and a chipper putter perhaps.
Perhaps a little get-away for me and my spouse.
Anything left over goes as an overpayment for the mortgage.
(Getting rid of debts is probably the best thing you can do, really...as that makes your relative earnings increase.)
Now, if this Question was for a $10K buy-in and you won all the marbles, then as long as I had $4m or more, I'd retire immediately and play golf every day and poker every night and die happy.
wow cool you play golf i love it but never dared to play or try it myself but i like it when watching people play it die early for sure enjoy life and watch your kids grow up and you will make them rich someday by winning a big tournament i hope and buy yourself a cool stick😀

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If I win the $10k tournament, then I'll go and win the $100k Super High-Roller tournament...and if that's there, I'll enter the $1M tournament (if there's one) and win that too... 😁
you are a very confident person I wish you only good luck in winning at such tables I think it will be very difficult😀

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I said everything I have in poker stays in poker until I have a good bank and thus be able to play big tables... I'm in pain but here we go hopefully we can reach a good amount one day
I wish you good luck at the tables then and I wish you to collect the amount that would suit you and you could withdraw it and enjoy life

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would catch up on some accounts and invest a little more in my poker career

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I win 10.000$, I will play 109$ Buy-ins from then on to keep on climbing up

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played and tried to win even more!

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
lol
1- what kind of tournament is that and how much is the buy-in?
2- 10K is not a lot of money in general so I'd have my hubby invest more in crypto

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
if I won $10,000 I would fly to the Bahamas (mama bahama mom)

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if i win i would organize my life and invest more in my game and stuff

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello without hesitation all that money would go to improve the quality of life of my family and for me I would exchange my car for a new one. Mine is 2011

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would use a part to take some courses, improve my knowledge and my game even more and the other part would be in the bank.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what will you do if you win the ten thousand dollars tournament where will you spend
It depends on the circumstances, but I would probably keep a large portion of it (maybe half or more) in my poker bankroll and the rest would be divided up between investments, saving and purchasing a few things.

This thread seems to be aimed on what things I'd dream about spending on which are not poker related, so I'll focus on this. Hmm...no single huge thing comes to mind really. Depending how much money I'd have made, I'd probably get a few things I like such as a few quality suits/sport coats (Gentleman's Gazette is one of my favorite non-poker YouTube channels), probably get a few books (I like to read) and probably purchase some Airsoft equipment because I tried that sport for my first time a few months ago and it was fun, but the equipment can easily cost a few hundred or few thousand dollars.

Yeah, I guess my items of interest are not massively huge. I'm probably not buying a big house and new car right off the bat. If I need those things, I'd buy, but I probably would pick something more modest even if I had the money.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go with my family to rest in the Maldives.:cool:

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
sure $10k would help me a lot
with my personal project

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've won much more than that while playing poker, but lately I'm not winning anything, it's just a phase!!!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A new car. Tour all over the world. I would help my relatives, buy some stock, open my own business and keep on grinding with the rest.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main thing is to win this money and find a place to spend it. This is also not enough for today's life.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I will definitely withdraw 9 thousand and leave the rest to win another 10 thousand dollars;)

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Is anybody here who could tell me when I win 10K dollars? :D