If you win ten thousand dollars

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would spend some of the money on playing and the rest I would spend on a trip to Las Vegas.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did win 10k from a tournament, I withdrew 4k and spent it super fast on fun stuff irl and 6k lost back super fast. It was all gone in a month and words will never be enough to describe how bad i felt about it

R

r2r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UZ
Chips
well, I'd most certainly buy a new better computer and a few monitors to play in more rooms at a time))

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would probably buy a new pc, mic, camera and start streaming on twitch.
Invest about a 1000 back on poker and around 4k on stocks and other investments.
Might take a little vacation to Spain and their waterparks!

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what will you do if you win the ten thousand dollars tournament where will you spend
That is not a lot of money, so bank it and keep playing 50 dollar games and just try to build on it. Up your game a little and hope you are good enough to repeat.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can withdraw most of the money and stretch it out for 2-3 years without working. And with the rest of the money on account to continue to play ))

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I would withdraw 8k and continue the game with the rest.
I would participate in tournaments with a maximum entry fee of $50.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
$10K is a lot of money, but it isn't quite LIFE CHANGING money.
For me, most of it would go on kids' tuition/education costs.
I might buy a new golf club or four. Would like a loftier driver, a new 5 wood, a gap wedge and a chipper putter perhaps.
Perhaps a little get-away for me and my spouse.
Anything left over goes as an overpayment for the mortgage.
(Getting rid of debts is probably the best thing you can do, really...as that makes your relative earnings increase.)
Now, if this Question was for a $10K buy-in and you won all the marbles, then as long as I had $4m or more, I'd retire immediately and play golf every day and poker every night and die happy.

A

Aleksius777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would transfer them under attack of the armed forces of Ukraine that they would destroy the Russians

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would invest 90% on a good crypto portfolio and spend 10% to have fun with my wife and family. And then keep working on my game and my life goals constantly to maybe win again 😄
Fine to invest 90%. But putting all that investment in crypto might be too many eggs in one basket. You'd be just as well off putting it on underperforming stocks. Crypto is in for a bumpy ride for the next year or two. In any case, diversify somewhat and keep on top of the movements. That's the main reason the average Joe doesn't do as well in the markets...they're not usually micromanaging and moving ahead/on the cusp of the drops. They wait until it's news, and by then it's too late.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I win the $10k tournament, then I'll go and win the $100k Super High-Roller tournament...and if that's there, I'll enter the $1M tournament (if there's one) and win that too... 😁

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd keep playing and may be lose 90% of it in poker and then win 20k tourney :)

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I never thaught of it, but thank you for this thread, i may need thin what i'll do if i winn some big money

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Good evening. It would be a dream come true if I had the opportunity to win such a great amount of money. I would withdraw ,between$6,000-$8,000.Most of that money would be in my bank account, but , of course,I would help both my mother and my brother with some expenses and some bills to pay.Maybe, I could play at higher levels,but always with a good bankroll management.
you are very well done once you decide to help your mother and brother and sister appreciate the family very much this is commendable and do not regret spending any on yourself

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If I won this amount of money I would withdraw 90% of them and the rest I would play again.
that's right, the main thing is to keep playing and maybe once again luck will be on your side

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
d I would withdraw the 10k and solve half the problems, hahahahaha
and what problems do you have, tell us in more detail, maybe someone can help you with something, the world is not without good people

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Nice exercise of imagination, a bit difficult to materialize but if you opened my appetite for imagination I confess what I would do with this money. :D

First of all I am a lover of holidays at sea, I have this strong call to her (the sea). However, I consider myself lucky to live in a country where I can satisfy this desire every year. But if I had that $ 10,000 headset at my disposal, I would make sure to target places I've only dreamed of so far. I would book some places like: Amalfi Coast - Italy, Costa del Sol - Spain, Saint-Tropez - France (doesn't need introduction), Plitvice Lakes - Croatia and I have more of course.

Secondly I will make sure that I reinvest at least 10% of my winnings in poker, to ensure my chance to win big money. And that's all I can think right now.

Wish y'all a good day!
thank you very much for the detailed answer, I wish you to win such a tournament and finally go to the sea of your dreams so that you make your dream come true by resting in the place where you would like and yes, you will do the right thing if you leave some money to continue playing

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Probably leave an amount in the account withdraw the rest use 50% on stuff keep the other 50% if i ever need it.
you would do everything right, well done, and what things would you spend on

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It's simple for me, I'll put half of it aside and renovate the apartment, leave the other one for a poker game.
wow you have your own apartment or house and what exactly would you repair there how many rooms if you have an apartment yes you would do the right thing if you left part of the money in your poker account and continued to play and might win even more money in a more serious tournament I wish you good luck to win in the tournament