If you play poker while drinking low-alcohol drinks, will your game improve?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think that if you play poker while drinking low-alcohol drinks, will your game improve?

If you went to work drinking a low alcohol beverage would you get a raise? Look at poker as a business, wouldn't want to mix the two. Can always try it and report back on the results, hangover, ROI & how much fun you had.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not the after effect of a few more drinks, it builds up making you lose concentration and therefore lose the game, that's why I always prefer water before every game.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alcohol affects the game in general negatively, but sometimes a reasonable dose of alcohol can help some people in the game.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all
I often drink beer while playing, I think this does not affect the improvement or deterioration of my game

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe first 30min-1hour

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I drink one whisky .it keeps me relaxed ,so I'm not aggressive anymore

C

CapdeCraniu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker while drinking alcohol will have you tilted sooner and more intense.
Alcohol affects one's ability to focus.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Alcohol leads to loss of concentration, it is a well-known fact. Of course, if you rely only on luck, it will not matter to you. But personally, I'm used to relying only on my own skills and experience, so I never drink alcohol while playing poker.

Top 10 Games