TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Ask some recommendations from a better poker player than me who has to be my friend and that he's not playing that tournament like me.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two hours before the tournament or any global changes in the level of your game will not happen as BB played poker and will play. The only thing if you feel the smell of victory - you have to play, I would be a little bit in the maximum relaxation, ahead of many hours of intense play.

P

Pokergod68h

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Think of the last tournament in which you didn't make it past the cash bubble. Look at the mistakes you made there and improve on them. If you can avoid making the same mistakes over and over, your game is subject to improve and your subject to become a better player.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's silly to read something. We can only hope for good luck. This is the same as hoping for an excellent exam at the institute the night before the exam. You need to have a good rest, not be nervous, play calmly and abstract from external stimuli. Be careful and follow the game of your opponents, given this at later stages, rely on intuition.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be one of the best in 1.5 hours ... you should always strive for the best !!!:cool:
This is ridiculous and funny. But we all have a lot to strive and learn. But after 2 hours, you still will not get better, you will not even become mediocrity from absolute zero.
I suggest you take part in the World Chess Championship or the European Ski Championships, and the preparation time is 1.5 hours. With such zeal you will not even qualify.

Last edited: