If you had only two hours to become a better player

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be one of the best in 1.5 hours ... you should always strive for the best !!!:cool:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that the best option in this case is a good rest or a walk in the open air.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Before the game, I like to take a cold shower and relax.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all! I bring you a new question. Obviously there are many ways to become a better player; surely all require effort and patience. But let's assume that you are about to enter to play a great tournament, there are only two hours left to start, and you feel that you have to do something to get good results. What would you choose? You could read a book, practice a couple of hands online, watch some videos or whatever you can think of. But remember, you have only two hours. What is your answer?

Assasinato poker on YouTube. They are geniuses

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I would do some yoga in these 2 hours
After that i could play as cool as can be
Rgds

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Meditation is always the best preparation before the game. Meditation helps me to be focused and patient.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It is a good time to sleep in front of many hours of the tournament and prepare delicious meals for snacks in advance. Perhaps someone can replace sleep with meditation.

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never go all in preflop, never play hands like 7 2, J4 off suit, J2, don't overtrust hands like AA, KK, QQ unless u see the flop, use a hand range calculator, watch few pros on videos see how they play hands and imitate their strategies. with all that said you will only learn to play safer but still can't play like a pro. it comes with experience and a lot of knowledge acquisition

D

DB99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally can't see anything that would help (me) but just relax and prepare by getting in the the right state of mind. Two hours isn't much, so I'd try not to stress about it and hope for the best.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of the above.
At least it will keep you busy for 2 hours.
Just do not fall asleep when praying:
- you effort to pray will not be rewarded
- you'll oversleep the game

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Either i'd do nothing spectacular or i'd sacrifice something/someone to be succesful in this tournament ;)

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I will start playing chess I will be less nervous

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have two free hours before play, I go to bed. In my opinion, this is the most effective preparation for the game. :D

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two hours is not enough time to do anything.:):):)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously, before an important tournament, it is best to just relax. Usually, I rest at home on my couch. If you have a couch at home, you can also try. :D

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the game, I would eat well and get enough sleep. I think it’s difficult to improve your game two hours before the tournament.

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all! I bring you a new question. Obviously there are many ways to become a better player; surely all require effort and patience. But let's assume that you are about to enter to play a great tournament, there are only two hours left to start, and you feel that you have to do something to get good results. What would you choose? You could read a book, practice a couple of hands online, watch some videos or whatever you can think of. But remember, you have only two hours. What is your answer?

Hire a coach, but don;t expect miracles, poker is a time game.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Probably nothing, if you don't know it with 2 hours to go you shouldn't be there.

:top:
Is this what you mean.

3480f25a743e3a606ff48fa60776f211.png

;)

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try to get my money back and spend it on something I feel comfortable doing.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much you know about poker?! You can try basic rules if you don't know nothing.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker for 10 years and I can't say that I am ready for serious expensive tournaments.it probably depends on the person as he perceives the information.2 hours of training shouldn't get to play in a tournament for it needs more time!

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pray to the poker Gods...sometimes they listen...

Otherwise just decide what style play you are going to adapt to...plan out if you are going to play tight or loose...did I mention pray to the poker Gods??? :)