If you lost all your bankroll, would you start again?

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I did just have not played a month or 2 months . need to recover after big losses????? the size of the loss which he believes critical its . mine was more than $ 50

P

p3645

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do what you dream about

Failures happen without it in any way. But if you know what you want and believe in it, then take it and do it. So if you want to win, then you should try again and not retreat.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult to succeed from the first attempt and you should not be desperate if you lose all your bankroll and should start again of course if you think seriously about poker. Once I lost my entire bankroll at the beginning of my poker career and I tried again, but with much less buy-in on tournaments. I had somewhere around $ 200 and played poker tournaments and $ 1 buy-in. And so I managed to survive and regain my previous bankroll that I lost and managed to make even more of it. So it's worth a try again once everything is lost!

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often start from scratch or wait for a deposit bonus.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a period in which I often lost my bankroll and I put more money over and over again I was afraid that I was becoming addicted, now I'm counting on a freeroll to build a bankroll

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sure that any player after losing the bankroll will return to poker again. Maybe not immediately but certainly he will want more time to tempt fate . And now he will play more competently.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i told u how many tines ive lost a bankroll you would wonder why bother to even still play...i always came and come back cause i love the game...do i lose my money at times...yes... especially online...but i do often win maybe 100..withdraw 80...lose the 20...put 40 on...lose it or double it...i dint really keep track as well as i should anymore...but i personally play cus i love the game

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in love with poker. I have had great victories and great defeats. For those who like poker it is worth depositing. But know that you have some freerolls that can help your BR. Good luck.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I lost all my bankroll, I would cry and then I would try to build a new bankroll.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely it does hurt but I’ll always come back and start over.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lost it and a fresh start..

(Assuming you have a bankroll)

Have had micro bankrolls, lost them in Omaha hi/lo, easy come easy go if you're talking cents instead of dollars. I think of it as an opportunity to start out fresh, try to build a bankroll at a site that I'm new to. Various sites, various results; the nature of the game.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, over and over, same mistakes, but less tiem to time...

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a chance tbh if I play that badly to waste all off my $90 float then I'll call it quits and play level up games or 30+40+ poker clubs events on 888 until I return to form and make some more funds

If online poker is fixed then so be it but I'll not lose out like Crypto swings

888 Poker club has great prizes and there's always the FRC if you play solid as a backup plan

(Assuming you have a bankroll)

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hah, many times lost the bankroll and now once again start over, probably because I'm a ludoman and do not adhere to bankrollmenedzhmenta, for example, having a bankroll $ 400 I could safely play cash nl100-nl200, well, because having $ 400 so boring to play on nl5 or nl10

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have and yes for sure. it keeps you humble

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Of course I would start again, because I like poker! There are ups and downs, but I control my bankroll carefully and I act wisely!
:D:D

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I've lost my bank several times haha. I always start playing FREE tournaments to get together a good amount of pennies that allows me to play some tournaments. Then I continue to play sit & go tournaments that are where I feel most comfortable playing. But then I lose everything again and start again haha. regards

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess you mean someone who is into poker and has an interesting bank.in my case if I try to recover and continue playing, I do not think anyone will give up losing their bank

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you fall down you have to pick yourself up. A winner never quits and a quitter never wins.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Problem with bankroll is part of the story of anyone who plays poker.
When this happens it is a sign that you need a reflection of your poker tactics, it is possible to collect or make or deposit, but everything has to be patient.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I lost my bankroll three times, although I play poker for only seven months.
At the moment I play only in freerolls. I realized that I first needed to get the necessary experience. In addition, I believe that freerolls are a great way to build a bankroll.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management