If you lost all your bankroll, would you start again?

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I have lost my bankroll by playing on tilt and at levels that I shouldn't have, other times I have withdrawn almost all the money but I have always come back to start with freerolls or a small deposit.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes,over and over:))
"dream big or go home":driver:

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have already done this many times. Hope dies last :)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no luck in the cards-lucky in love-so I reassure myself after zeroing at the box office

25Giggs

25Giggs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I have lost my bankroll by playing on tilt and at levels that I shouldn't have, other times I have withdrawn almost all the money but I have always come back to start with freerolls or a small deposit.

Same with me ;)

Maybe I'm a bit more eager with the withdrawal than I have to be :)

T

TheFaissal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happened to me a lot, sometimes I immediately deposit, and end up losing it again, so what I do is take break and come back after few weeks

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Gaviria8! First of all, not need think about this constantly, because negative thought, as and kind, is material...
So, why do to attract the bad thoughts by yourself?! Better to think about the good things!.. Simply need follow
the main rule of Poker, which speaks:"Play by bankroll always"... And then the all will are OK!:rolleyes::)

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure anyone who is a real player will make more money again and again.:icon_joke:icon_joke:eek::eek:

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, Gaviria8! First of all, not need think about this constantly, because negative thought, as and kind, is material...
So, why do to attract the bad thoughts by yourself?! Better to think about the good things!.. Simply need follow
the main rule of Poker, which speaks:"Play by bankroll always"... And then the all will are OK!:rolleyes::)
I totally agree with you mate. You have right.

NauGad

NauGad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coronavirus

This virus is tired of everyone. He must be kicked out.

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
Don't ask me how many times...
I think i've broken the records :D

And then i play freerolls and boost it again and again :bebored:

The highest I've reached is about 6k :eek:

BUTTTT NOWWW i've studied a lot and taken quite some advice to control my bankroll and this is working out for me now.

My latest challenge that i am working on now is from $0 - $10.000 :)

So far climbing bit by bit :D

The important thng about doing this is finding your leaks and PUT A CORK IN THEM :D:D:D:D:D

Also study a lot ������

And of course the MOST IMPORTANT THING IS NEVER TO GIVE UP...
They knock you down, you just get up back take 2 steps back, regroup and ATTACK harder

G

Gelidmind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely! It happens to the best of us. Sometimes you just have to regroup and bounce back. Does it hurt? Heck yea! But what can you do? If you quit you never have the opportunity to come back. As long as you aren't over extending yourself and messing up things in your personal life then I don't see any issues. If you've got to start off with freerolls and work your way up again make it happen.

kingofdeliorman

kingofdeliorman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually start with small amounts. So yes I start again.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost most of my bankroll on black Friday and only played here and there for fun until this quarantine happened. If this did not happen I probably wouldn't have picked it back up without this circumstance.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll

Hi, I started from 0 and had nothing, I managed to build a very small bankroll, which I ended up losing due to playing it wrong, now I am rebuilding my bankroll little by little, playing freerolls, I hope I can do it because I already changed a lot of my game, both strategy and mentality, regards

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already lost and started kkkkkkkk so if it happened again it was back to the very beginning

S

shagill55

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only added $50 when I opened my account. Lost it all as a noob of course haha but building my way back up form the bottom, seeing a lot of hands, getting a lot better

A

Aivaronis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Yes I will play freerolls in that room

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In the first year when I started playing poker I lost my bankroll every week. :))))

C

Cbrady1315

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
(Assuming you have a bankroll)

I usually wait a few months or even longer. regain my composure and head space. Depending on how
And why you lost it could take a little to recover from.

martinthemenace

martinthemenace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to deposit few times lately and I think losing is important to be reviewed and if you dont learn from your mistakes it happens again 100%.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll Management lets say you have $250 and you decide you are going to use 1 percent of that per tournament entry. So that means your playing $2.50 180 player tournaments these pay $115 to the winner that means you need to win 2 out of 100 to break even. At the moment I have a $100 bankroll and im playing $1 180 player SNG I won 2 on the bounce friday which means my bankroll has doubled but I have 56 more $1 SNG to go, anything I get boosts my bankroll when these games are up I will see where my bankroll stands and choose which SNGs I play.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management