I learn on facebook texas holdem poker hhhh

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I taught myself playing and playing the card games site games, then with a colleague met poker stars and even game stopped no more than play, but when I saw that fills the need to study more about the Poker on technical concepts, I invested more in studies such as videos and books forum to further perfect my game.

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I am watch different training videos.
Information about the various game situations in this form is easier to remember and has been used successfully by me after watching:)

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet learned to play poker (to be honest), but I'd like to know all of these calculations, it seems very complicated to think of it as soon as you get into all caught me so far, I hope that over the years I have more understanding of poker and that I will learn all this supporting math that goes with it

Edu4594

Edu4594

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned from a number of Negreanu's videos.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned over 40 years ago and wish I could remember how I learned. I do remember a couple good bluffs in a schoolyard game where I just blurted out a hand when I had nothing at all and the others just threw their cards and stormed off without checking my hand. I grabbed the money and smiled. But I have had a lot of fun playing since then, but they always check my cards now LOL!!:D:D

A

antonioni

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned on the internet. but evolves in cash tables...

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learnt through some basic videos and then I learnt a lot through twitch!

T

TargetLion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was invited to play home tourntament with friends of my friend and that started.....)))))

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned to play poker with my big brother just few days ago.

OLGATSE

OLGATSE

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats funny

Well, this happened when I was about 21 years old, one friend of mine gave me an electorοnick address book that he did not need which had some games also in it. One of the game was poker, but I did not know that. I started playing this game I found and always losings cause I did not know what I had to do, then I was so angry and when O was loosing and the game was winning I started to notice the cards it had. Took me about 3-4 hours playing continuously until I learn the basics of how to win the machine. I did not know the names of full house, straight, flush etc I only knew that these were the winning cards. So after 11 years I played poker on Facebook and I saw that I still remember! :)

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on the real tournament on the table i watching playing paying folding great tatcit for your skills and more how did you want real game can chance your game style for ever :)

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was introduced to poker by my older brothers. We used to play it alot when other friends came over. I was always on of the remaining people when the friends had to go. So I tought I was good at poker, turned out there were just really bad. Because when I started playing real money poker, I didn't win that much as with my friends.

attila87

attila87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have long been know the rules but a few months ago I play actively.

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learn to play poker with some friends and the truth is that I loved from the first moment that I made my first bluff hehehehe then I started to play on pokerstars and then learning every day I read a new article for that then had many events poker on tv and the truth that motivated me more to play poker

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The basics of poker I knew from school. But the play started 4-5 years ago. Killing time on the Internet. And I stumbled on online poker site PokerStars. Since constantly playing poker. He started of course with play money games. Then he is playing freerolls. When it turned out to win in freerolls, you gambled. His first money on the game made only 2 months ago. To successfully play poker you need to constantly improve their skills and learn. I also really helped online learning. I do not consider myself a professional, but what I have learned, it is a fact.

P

PokermodusON

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think twitch is right now one of the best places to learn some poker.
The streamers are great it isnt boring and you can learn alot there

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read a lot,
often I watched the game,practicing skills.

Roadie

Roadie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From as young as I can remember my Dad hosted the Sunday night poker game. I learned poker face early and played with friends in my teens. I quit playing for a few years then got in early with pokerstars. Still haven't won a fortune but have a great time playing with friends and family

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My mom when I was like 5. The deeper ideas from full tilt school back in the day!!!

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I learned to play poker in social networks, in world poker club, 2 year played there before moving to real money play

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned from my uncle and since then I read lots of poker tutorials and watched tons of video materials esspecialy from this guy. hes a monster on cash games, check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-albn96eE

, unfortunelly he speak romanien but it dosent matter, just watch the game he make against regular players

Shaetano

Shaetano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Timovieman is to blame...
Back in 2007 he started playing limit poker and i was a bit infected by his enthousiasm and started playing and studying as well

Bladepengeee

Bladepengeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm i started play poker in the real life with my friends and then i play in pokerstars a lot it was in 2012-2013 when i started play in pokerstars its my favourite room just a lot lucker donkeys and fishes i hate them