you never know what will happen before the river opens, etc

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow, I get really angry because this happens to me a lot of the time, my hands are better and a player comes with a horrible hand and takes the pot.
killing someone

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
With strong hands, but we do not decide on the time to finish the game, the opponent has the opportunity to turn the situation upside down immediately, at which time we will feel very sorry, but through such situations it will help us to learn an important lesson
You have to know when to fold unless you have the maximum hand! but when you lose, all that remains is the annoyance of the moment and after a while you keep trying!

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get really mad when someone plays say 7 2 and wins

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Poker is the one of the toughest games mentally and emotionally. There are massive downswings even for the best players. You need to ride it out and keep playing. You'll eventually hit an upswing that's the complete opposite where you feel like you just can't lose
But it really bad feeling when you lose with strong hands.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When losing with a strong hand the feeling is one of deep frustration. Faced with a fact like this, it seems that technique and strategy in the game of poker are worthless. This event of losing with strong hands is common. So, certainly all players who go through an experience like this of losing with a strong hand become very angry about the situation, especially when this fact results in being eliminated from the game they are playing.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
Certainly a strong hand like AA is the best postflop, but that can vary during the flop turn and river, in most cases with this hand we will win a lot of money but when we lose, we should not feel bad, because that is the variance What we have to do, what we should do most is enjoy the hands we play and poker in general

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, that's right, when we lose with premium hands we have to learn that these hands do not always win, that with less strong hands they can improve on the flop, that is where we should not make wrong decisions. and if they beat us, try to lose the least amount of chips.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know all about variance but it still pisses me off major when I loose with a strong hand

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I feel like I have the worst luck in the world. :LOL::LOL:

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It all depends on how I played that hand. Strong hands are no guarantee of victory. They are just another variant in the equation that will define the winner of that round. But if I have AA and limp in to make the pot bigger and then lose to that 72nd who would never have called my 2bet, then the error is not in online poker... it is in me. In that case I'm totally pissed at myself. Now if I play a strong hand correctly and still lose, it was just another hand.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i feel that i did not pray enough to the poker gods

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The PF equity is something that might define what you call "strong hand".

Also when resourcing to ranges you'll be able to define what is a strong hand.

But actually a strong hand is the one that along with the community cards beats any other hand.

Right?

So in the end, it might be frustrating finding yourself at cooler but it happens.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can not win them all, so keep trying.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I feel bad. Then I start thinking and then its okay again :D

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It happens and that's it. The more often you play, the more chances you have to encounter such a card arrangement.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you lose a strong hand, you should not blame anyone, not yourself or luck. What you should do is know if you played your hand well and if you need to improve something in your game. You can always learn even in defeat.

M

moriarty137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I feel like I made the right move but unfortunately I lost to a recreational player but that rarely happens if you compare everything I've played

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, you can't do without frequent losses with strong hands. Yes, it's a shame to lose, yes, the mood worsens, yes, you start making mistakes, but at the same time we still continue to play.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I used to treat it negatively somehow, but now I perceive it normally, because I'm lucky or unlucky about the same way)) well, or it happens to lose with a strong combination on the post flop, then it's time to finish the game that day and go to sleep))

Babale007

Babale007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AL
Chips
How does a man feel when he loses in a duel against his enemy? Whatever he feels, he should move forward as a honest man.

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

How you feel when losing in strong hands an interesting question and answer is what did you feel when you don't deserve it and someone beats you​

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Tilt. That it, some times we believe that the game is against us, specially online.

Y

Youvraj365

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MU
Chips
live or online, it feels very bad when i lose, you think you are winning the hand, but the river changes the game.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
To handle bad beats effectively, practice these strategies: accept variance, stay calm, focus on process, practice mindfulness, use positive self-talk, review hands objectively, take breaks, and seek support from fellow players. Implementing these techniques can help minimize the impact of bad beats on your emotional well-being, enabling you to maintain a healthier mindset during poker sessions.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands