pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have my name and year of birth on my stars, now I really regret that I can’t change it, when I started playing I was inexperienced

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My nickname is my nickname in real life. So it was free to use and i choose it. My nick name are two letters from my firstname and the first three letters from my last name. On 888 i have a little bit other variance of my german nickname. There is the german word komapatient that means coma patient and i change it a little bit in gromapatient. That also includes the letters of my name, but in this case the last and the first word are changed.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was MrEuchreVerse in a league and lot of us wanted to play poker. Someone commented from MEV to MPV.

M

mikeajax15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made my name 15 years ago

Mikeajax15
First name + favourite footbal club + starting age for online poker.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys at tables are sometimes annoyed by this, they tell I'm bragging, but that's really how girls who know me called me :cool:.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
7 is my lucky number, 722 is a number thing for my wife and her family, and Wade is my name lol I’ve never really had a screen name that wasn’t my name. Though I only use this screen name for poker, otherwise I use Wade The Heathen or some variation. Wasn’t able to input the name for poker due to character limits lol

Skill Hunter

Skill Hunter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
How did you choose your name in poker, why are you called that? What does it mean?
It is the ability of an anime character that I like. Skill Hunter, by Chrollo Lucilfer, the anime is Hunter X Hunter.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dog's (dead) name & favorite hand BISHUACES

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I tried to create a name that catches the eye at the table. Then I remembered the phenomenon of seeing a face in many things. Therefore it was obvious to use two X's that should look a little like eyes!

Falzee

Falzee

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I worked for Government as an auditor. I was told by management ( Government after all) that I was doing too many audits, and that I should slow down. One of my co-workers put the name of 'The Mad Auditor' on me, and that's how it began. I adopted the poker name of Mad_Auditor!

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well .....look at my profile pic lol xD

i shave my head since i dont have a lot of hair on top anymore

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Garfield was my daughter's favourite stuffed animal when she was little. I used to love reading the Garfield comic strips too when they were in the papers years ago.