How did you choose your poker nickname?

vapandrei

vapandrei

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's basically my name. What I have special is my photo.. lol.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I didn't choose mine it was given to me many years ago and it just stuck like glue damn people :ROFLMAO:

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My friends call me Gerva (although it has nothing to do with my name. Another time I can explain...lol) and I live in Curitiba - Paraná - brazil, whose universal city code is CWB. That's why I chose GervaCWB. 🖖

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one different nickname in each poker room because I made an account in different period of my life. I like them all except poker stars, I really would like to change, but unfortunately they don't let us change the nickname. Here my nickname is Cooking, because my favorite hobby is cook and anything related with food.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's many years ago. I use my nickname everywhere!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me, finding a nick name is always like a little nightmare. No matter what I want it's never available. Now I've made Mina271 and it somehow sticks to me now, but it certainly wasn't my first choice, but people get used to everything and I've now also got used to this nick name.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lol I chose my nickname when I was 18 and hate it lol. Thinking about seeing if I can change it... then I spend my whole week trying to think of the perfect name and do nothing hahahah.. I've been going through this for years lol

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hahaha it's a silly story, since I don't like my nickname but at the time I didn't know what to put and well it's like this and I think I'll always use this nickname, it makes me laugh but it's for something I guess

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did you choose your name in poker, why are you called that? What does it mean?
well that is easy its my first name, what its for and the year I was born

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was looking for a name and while I was thinking Limp Bizkit played on the Radio. They had that album "the chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water". So I thought that sounded ok and I took the name.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Honestly, I didn't even think about it when I came up with a pseudonym for playing poker. Somehow I got used to it, but I would not trade for another.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mine's is a typo. Scotalad. It was supposed to be Scotslad. I'm Scottish & we call generally call boys/men > lads. Scotslad. But instead of inputting an "S" when i signed up, i put "A" typo, it is next to S on the keyboard in my defence. I have asked pokerstars if i can change it, but i got back some message that i cannot & it's a technical reason.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
My childhood nickname was Tulas, so i used it as my pokerusername, easy.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I chose my poker name, through my common name, which my friends and relatives use to call me, and it has everything to do with me

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During registration at Pokerstars, the system offered me some numbers, I just agreed with that and that's it !!! I absolutely do not care what my nickname is, I am more worried about the level of my game, and the nickname does not affect this in any way !!!

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so i pick testing for nick name to test poker roll ,i had other ones i wanted to used but sites allowed only one

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
simply , my name and the number of the tournaments won in one day Ș)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In some sites it's just my real name . On Bwin and sports betting.gr I used some funny names from internet just for fun . On PokerStars I chose my existing username by mistake , when I realised my mistake it was too late , I am pretty sure you cannot change your username on PS , which sucks . It would be good for many reasons to be able to change your username , at least once per year .

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It's a piece of the Phrase that Kio Kusanagi says when he does his best attack 😅 I didn't copy it right but I liked it that way.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My nickname is simple, my name is because of my town where I was born (Dennehy), the added number (1974) is for the football championship year obtained by our local club in the league of our district, belonging to the city of 9 de Julio. My father played in that team and it was the last Championship won,
The club has not existed for a few decades, work is being done to refloat it.
That's why my nickname is Dennehy_1974

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was eating crackers when I signed up.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He came up with his nickname based on my name ...

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My name was very thinking I wanted you to represent me at the tables. so I'm very happy for the great name I have.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i choose one long time ago and stick with it