How to tell if you are a good player or not

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have money in your account and are higher, then you are a good player; if you have little money, you are a bad player!

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t consider myself a good player and most of the time I don’t have any luck. I think those I play at a table are happy about that.
Of course I won't give up. Hope dies one last time, as they say.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I’m a bad player otherwise I would have a big win in a poker tournament..lol

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you already know and predict the situation!

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online I am n average player, live cash games I am a little better. I only say that because I have profited from cash games but not enough to make a living at it.

1pok3r1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends

I consider that it is not so simple to know it, I think that the best way to know it is to play live and measure if you can advance in the tournament, online is in my opinion more luck and the cards they touch, it is more difficult to do a good bluff why are you not reading your opponent !!! I think it also depends on the poker site since in some family pots are played each hand (where there are 3 villains with ladder, full and set and in others it depends on the way you bet if your 33 wins a premium hand)
Achieving a good result can fill your bankroll but it does not ensure that you will become a better poker player on that good day.
maybe! It is in knowing how comfortable and happy you feel with your game.
Because at the end of the day the 42 cards help you win the hand !!!

Poker Tells