Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm just an average poker player following the way to raise my level. All of you are in the my learning pack.

Best of Luck

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know we all like to think we are great at poker... But i watched the Triton poker short deck tournaments on stream a few weeks back and the level of play i saw was incredible. They are some of the best players in the world but It Made me understand how little i know about poker and how weak my game really is. I think i'm an okay micro player but that's about it.

Pudiel

Pudiel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a 1/10 Scale of strengh in game, I say that in poker, I am easily an 4 yet, it looks low, but it is! the thing is that each poker game I get 0,025% on strong, (may depend on inspiration) some time I get on 100%!! :as4::as4:

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat (the better players here) has helped my game immensely,,,and continues to. :)
Luck is a stupid and always tries to find ...lucky stupids...
you can't fight russian players, because they are all unemployed and they don't give them a fold button!!!
not even a bet slide!!! It's all in, next game to come. Sorry, I'm all but racist!!!
Brazilians have adapted and read some pages, but there is NO ENGLISH in russia (we know why, or read history)
Playing Cardschat freerolls has left the only freerolls I play THANK YOU CC to have you!!!
I consider myself an above average player, but when there are 6000 donks and it's all in all the time with 5 ppl, , when does Poker start??? That's the question!:angel:
small buy in tournaments are not very different, they have read starting hand selection and "PLAY AGGRESSIVE"
so all in with every ragged ace, suited cards and connectors anyway, you might get a straight....lol
not funny right now, i hope they allow in USA and ban Russia

Last edited:
TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I consider myself a good poker player, but I have always used the win and I have never been able to increase my bankroll so I still play micro.