57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I suck at poker. But each day I try to suck a little bit less than before. I think one day I will be able to say I still suck, but I'm better than I was last year. Poker is a lot of work, Trying to read people and figure out what they have. When your not in a hand there is still work to be done like trying to figure out what each player has in his hand. I try to never stop learning/working on improving my poker game.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still terrible, but I also still run good sometimes. So, yay.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
In my personal case I think that my game is acceptable ... very balanced ... I have noticed an improvement in my game ... however the control of emotions is my weakness ... I keep working on that aspect, I think that is what does not let me reach the best successes in poker ... For example I played in tournaments where I'm doing a smart game very well ... and suddenly being among the winners and occupying the 18th place .... receipt a hand with KK and the opponent with 88 and on the flop comes 8 and I lose that hand and a half stack of chips ... that kind of situations affect my emotions so much that I can not recover and I end up being eliminated ..!

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still not happy with my game. Sometimes I have a desire to quit playing. Just the game takes a lot of time)
I am sorry to here that:0( I hope your game starts to get a little better:0) and hopefully you stay grinding

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My game level is now at the level of the seabed, but I will surely come up))
it gets like that at times just keep that patients there and the cards will hit sooner then later:0) keep grinding

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my personal case I think that my game is acceptable ... very balanced ... I have noticed an improvement in my game ... however the control of emotions is my weakness ... I keep working on that aspect, I think that is what does not let me reach the best successes in poker ... For example I played in tournaments where I'm doing a smart game very well ... and suddenly being among the winners and occupying the 18th place .... receipt a hand with KK and the opponent with 88 and on the flop comes 8 and I lose that hand and a half stack of chips ... that kind of situations affect my emotions so much that I can not recover and I end up being eliminated ..!
I am the same way my emotions get the best of me at times:0) that's why now if I have to sit out a hand or two to take a breather I do:0) but sometimes there is nothing you can do we all get caught even with great cards:0)

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think i am there where i want to be with my game right now. Lately had too many downswings, i know i make bad decisions, play too high stakes etc, don't focus properly or don't control my emotions, get tilted too fast etc. I never thought i am best at the table, because if you think that you are at the wrong table. Hopefully learning and improving my game will get me out of "Elo Hell" (Videogame termin - League of Legends).

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like I have improved tremendously since I started researching, studying and reading more. I still make some bone head plays from time to time such as falling into set mine traps but I have definitely become more aware of some of my leaks and continue to work on improving everyday.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're right. I also got help from Cardschat in the development of my poker career and building a bankroll, thank him very much for that

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't really cry about it, i'm making some money and reaching near or really at the final tables, it's cool.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think im playing solid. just played two tourneys one with 90 players and the other with 45 players. i made final table in both. and this week it will start the regular yearly friends tournament. so i got a full year of poker ahead :) and always thank cardschat for the freeroll!!!

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nothing good

I haven't got a game yet. I can't start playing plus and winning tournaments. The maximum I've achieved lately is to go sometimes to the prizes from the very end. I often notice that at the beginning the game is going well, I manage to fill a good one stack. and when the most important thing begins, when the majority of players drop out and the prize starts, everything seems to change - the card does not go, my winning hand is often accidentally defeated. I can't catch the nut straight or flush after the flop, etc. and I know that this is not fatigue, but just some kind of pathological bad luck and, as a result, despair and dissatisfaction.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been taking a long break from poker and now I'm coming back to see what this break has given me.

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is something that needs continual study and practice...I find if I take a break I have to sepnd time relearning and reassessing certain moves

I think people rise to a level of competency there is never mastering the game, it all depends on how competent you are

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that I am not as strong as I would like in poker, everything takes time

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think in a few years ill be a decent, no more, poker player, but a pro. i dont think so, you have to play for living for that.

B

bigdoggg325

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think we are all not as good as we think we are?

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more that I play, the more I am starting to realize how far I am from being a really quality player. I wouldn't say that I am terrible, but I am probably on the left side of the mean on a bell curve. Below Average. This is tough to admit, but one thing that is good about that is that I can be more honest about myself and more willing to learn. Since I started coming at things from that mindset, I think I have been more motivated to be better.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for the second month. At the same time, I think that the newcomer to the game is not bad. Too hard with patience

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am ok. There’s a lot I do that needs to be done better. As a poker player I’m a work in progress and I think we all are. I’m never gonna be content with myself because there will always be room for improvement. I need to be more aggressive. Attack the table bully, raise more with over the top shoves or big raises. Play more aggressive in the late stages. I seem to get ITM often enough yet I am constantly allowing myself to min cash or bubble the final table or decent pay jumps. I see spots where I know I should jam all in (which post hand I see would have likely gotten the fold) but for some reason I choose to wait for a better spot. Hindsight is 20/20. [emoji16] Granted I usually wait for a better spot and get my chips in good , but those hands don’t always go my way and picking up those other pots could have prevented a flip. This is poker. I am improving and CardsChat has helped me a lot. I am thankful for many great poker minds.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my game is still very far from perfect and I still have a lot to learn in poker !!!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am God, my hand winning potential is 75-85% I am the best! Thank you!

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm rested, careful, and I choose very well my playing cards I am a monster. But this happens rarely, usually I play a table where I can earn money quickly. Which does not happen very often. I lose a lot of money this way.