How To Play Texas Hold'em

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at home sometimes, the biggest problem is to teach them, in my house there is not the habit of playing card games, it makes it a bit difficult, when I lived in condonimio, yes we always met and played until dawn. I'm surprised with the quality contents that the CC makes available, very good article.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Nice article to share with folks who never played game before. It will definitely come in handy in future as I have a hard time explaining the basic rules to people.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
good article. everything is simple and accessible, for beginners the perfect guide. but about patience - it is not enough even for experienced players.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For sure this article can be helpful for new poker player.
Even for me.
Never forget to have fun while playing .

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok! It`s time to teach my family how to play Texas Holdem!)
I intently studied this article and can breathe with relief : I know all rules given here:)
But I`m sure, that this article is very useful for new players!

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Once you understand the structure of the betting round, Texas Hold'em is as simple as other variations. As much as limit and not limit Texas Hold'em Beyond that, the combination of televised poker tournaments with hidden card cameras and the viral nature of word-of-mouth Internet shot Texas Hold'em to fame.

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting article about the Texas Hold'em rules; bet before the flop, after the flop, on the turn and the river, very interesting. We know that the blinds represent the pre flop, but also remember that we have the ante that occurs when the bets rise in level.

Hackerosito

Hackerosito

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We see this frequently when it comes to organizing a family game or friends, that friend who has never played poker but we encourage him to sit down, it can be a stressful experience due to delays at the table and explain, but this article will be archived for them , a simple but important explanation. However we take the time and teach and ask them to be observers in their hands, I have experiences that is the luck of the newbie (laughs) almost always go to all hands and end up earning money.

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think that there are people on the thematic forum who do not know the rules of hold'em. But still for all there is something useful. It is very difficult to teach beginners. And in the home game I want to play with equal opponents

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
<div class="tw-ta-container tw-nfl" id="tw-target-text-container" style="position: relative; padding-top: 20px; color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 0px;">excelnte guide for new players and those who want to enter the world of poker, learn a lot the hand ranges and positions, I think poker should start with a lot of responsibility to read and learn from the big, and not rush that everything comes to its time the important thing is to learn, when to play hands when making a good call and above all to study the opponents.

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Some great tips for beginners. I will share with some of my less experienced friends.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent article, covers well the basic foundations of Texas hold'em . I have a friend who wants to start playing poker and we read the article together, he quickly understood everything and played well for an hour on free chips . the result is simple and clear written in the article after reading it you can start playing

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To start a game not less than two participants are necessary. Each player has to have at himself the minimum sum necessary for an entrance to a game (bay-in), cards are distributed by the dealer. The pack consists of 52 cards. Before distribution the dealer reminds participants of a game to stake obligatory - blaynda. The duty has to rely to the first two players on the left side from the dealer and passes to the following participants around after each distribution. The size of blaynd makes a reservation players in advance. During distribution each participant receives two cards on hands. The player has to look at the cards and make the decision: to play further or to refuse (to drop cards). Further participation is confirmed by the rate equal to the sum of a small blaynd. When all players confirmed the participation in distribution, having relied, the dealer displays in the center of a table three cards (флоп). Then he suggests players to make the decision, to rely - "bt", or to pass the course - "check". The first word belongs to the player sitting on a small blaynd. Further clockwise. After players made the decision, to make "bt" or "check", the dealer adds one more card ("sloe") to a flop. Participants solve: to raise bank or not. And in the conclusion the dealer puts the last, fifth card ("river"). The bank is taken away by that player whose combination of cards will be the highest.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
The one thing that I had trouble at first understanding was kickers and more when you have the same two pair or both have a flush - making sure that the higher flush won. Sounds silly, but a new poker player tends to get caught up in the "I have a flush" and less "I have a Queen high flush". Details help someone learn!

Otherwise it's a great starting place for any new player!

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My comrades learned very quickly, since they already had experience on the appliances, there are not many of them we play, but in the course of the game, they quickly grasp the point of the game. So I did not have to put them into the frames of the same.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well written, just one disagreement here

I thought it was well written. I would have put the poker hands in the article before asking the reader to rank hands at the table, instead of in the FAQ section.

The definition of professional poker player as anyone playing poker for money is cute, but in my opinion way off the mark. Amateurs are still willing to place a bet. I think the term "professional" should imply a higher skill level. However, I feel like this brings up an entirely different discussion altogether. So, a new thread shall be born.

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think teaching someone the basic rules of the game is simple - anyone who understands can quickly pass the concept. and even those who have never read anything can learn by just playing. The problem is to master the game, this may never happen.

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will choose Mona, i think its the highest probability for win..

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In poker the best variant in my view is NL Hold'em. I do not feel as good as I feel when playing this fantastic game.
But without doubt, other variations are not far behind :D

Fascinating article. I do not remember seeing something with such content.

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A poker is a game of experience. You have to play to get better

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Enjoy the conversations but also, keep your mind on the game, it gets annoying reminding the same people each time it is their turn to act.

:)