• Thread starter talking2rocks911
  • Start date
SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go out with my family today and drank all and more, and I'll play poker medium (or entirely changed), will be that will influence me in the game, wait for answer.

playing with friends with drinks, usually i am a cheapleader until i get my 4th glass of whiskey, then i start to not care anymore and do stupid moves. if i play online is the same, the more i drink the less i concentrated and tend to do stupid things

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hello, I do not recommend in the long run, after alcohol and initial euphoria comes fatigue and in these moments most mistakes are made. It's good that I don't drink larger amounts anymore and it's rarely played and drunk just a matter of time is how much will we lose and not if we lose :D

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not drink alcohol at all. Obviously, while playing poker, alcohol will be superfluous.
Good luck.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For years, I avoided poker if I drank alcohol. It did happen a few years back, and it went surprisingly well. I expected to lose my patience soon and doing something stupid but that didn't happen, instead I was less stressed !

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was younger I used to flirt with it. Unfortunately at that time in life I wasn't a social drinker so I would wake up with a lower bankroll online than I had the previous night. Take enough of those " bad beats " without even remembering what happened... youll learn your lesson :)

Someone else also mentioned that you're more relaxed... lower your inhibitions. To me that includes lowering some of your preflop starting hands.... chasing more than I normally would etc.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go out with my family today and drank all and more, and I'll play poker medium (or entirely changed), will be that will influence me in the game, wait for answer.
when I played drunk poker I sometimes managed to win something, but most of all I lost, so it’s best to play sober and make the right decisions in the game and focus on the game!

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Alcohol and poker doesen’t match! Maybe u can drink a little but don t get drunk.

Stu94

Stu94

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh wow, K3 , all in !
Not wery well ��

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play drunk last night, but my bank thought my coinbase transaction was fraud, so I was unable to fund my account. AHAHHAHA

I think my bank just saved me $50. :)

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Sat. Nights, after losing 125 seat qualify for $109 coupons, drinking to suthe the pain of defeat.... this is how you defend the valuable bankroll.... play as many .11 cent bumblebee room super turbo's as yo... look at that just won .42 cents.... ur little heart desires.... it works I'm telling you... all in 83 offsuit, limp aces, have mother f'en fun... its what poker is supposed to be about.

Lost my beer.

So in conclusion, drink beer, buck bitches, fold aces, all in 42 off, and kiss my ass I had ace king. And it was suited... piss on pocket two's.

Who flushes to a two.
I'm going to sex up my wife.
Night bitches

TC you were drunk writing this? :)

Actually the meta to play drunk is - first - go all in. if lost - go to sleep. if win - go all in again. repeat ) <- my way

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to play drunk ?
Tight very tight ! Until the drunkenness goes down a little !
LOL
:ridinghor

H

Hardieboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never works

This never works for me always lose my money lol

C

CaioCesarGoes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most worse possible, never play poker drunk, stressed, you spend money and time!!hahaha:D

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have heard of some people who like to play poker when they are drinking beers or a drink of liquor ... these people say that it relaxes them and allows them to enjoy the game even more ... In my personal case ... I tried one day ... I drank some beers but that distracted me and I had no control over the game ...!

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I do very good playing and drinking till I reach the 5th or 6th beer ! After that, my stack starts shrinking. The problem is, when drunk who would think about stopping ? The advice is not to mix alcohol and poker if you are taking your game seriously.

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a good combination, you can be a bankroll destroyer.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't drink now, and I don't even want to remember the time when I did. No, I don't like playing drunk.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi hehhe yes please and i have won one time just ...but it not good to drink and to play poker you know resoluts you will lose ...

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tryed a few times this, but to be honest, i can,t show good results, because sometimes, it,s hard to focus on the game.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the challenge is not to play drunk lol. I've pulled off a few hit and runs at my local 1/2 game after a few beers...

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alcohol and poker are not compatible. I can't do it.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink regularly as I play online and i think it helps keep me relaxed. Just gotta keep the aggressive calling to a minimum. It's definitely a struggle sometimes. It does calm my nerves quite a bit, so I think I actually play better with one or two drinks ;)

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never play drunk poker, you can lose everything, and in the morning you will regret your yesterday