Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
On average, I make $30-$50 a month. Sometimes there are better days, weeks and months, sometimes not so much, but in general I have a stable income from the game.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, I think that over the course of my life playing live poker and online poker I have lost around 10 thousand dollars.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
oho ..i am down almost 20 $ :))...i stop investing much in poker a long time ago :)

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I don't invest in poker, I try to win some money in freerolls or other tournaments and only then raise money from them

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be up small amounts as I play mainly freeroll games and small satellite tournaments. Enough to get a small shop in!

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for about 7 years. For the past few years, I've been making an average of $100-$150 a month. For the whole time, I probably won about 5 thousand. And in all that time I didn't spend more than $200.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made many hundreds of dollars from zero deposit playing freerolls and micro stakes on ACR and Revolution Network ( now known as Everygane ).When i found out how hard it was to withdraw under those conditions it tilted me and i lost all of it back playing online slots .Let that be a warning to others! At least in the Cards Chat Community games you can request an Amazon gift card on the rare occasion when you win .

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
just started playing online around 6 months ago down 2k

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi poker lowers!! I'm wondering how much you earn or you even lose from beginning..I found I lose lot off money in 20 y playing..sincer answers only! TY
I have made about $3k playing mostly freerolls and microstakes cash.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been playing online for 4 years (yes, I started at the beginning of the pandemic). I lost $110 straight away. So I stopped depositing and started playing freerolls. I developed my game and today, even with other deposits (yes, I deposited again) I am positive about $800. It was supposed to be much better but a lot of the money I win I end up losing in poker itself. But that's fine with me. I'm there for fun...

O

Omaha_53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Previous answers make me not want to disclose live earnings.
Online I only play small though, so...

Starting with $0.17 I found in my ancient pokerstars account in 2019, I'm up to around $14,000 USD in total net P/L.
Started a bankroll challenge on July 3rd 2022 - one where me and four friends bet on the side to see who could run it up from a max starting bankroll of $100 USD. I won that bet by the time I got to $320 or so (everyone else went broke lol), but I continued playing...
Since that challenge started, I'm up exactly $6,331.32 USD in total net P/L.
Works out to around $320 USD per month, on average.
There's also a bunch of income on the side, from poker-related prop bets, but none of that is counted in the figures above.

Main takeaway = poker is hard, guys!
It's not an easy way to make money.
If I were doing all this for money, I absolutely would NOT be doing this.

O

Omaha_53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I don't invest in poker, I try to win some money in freerolls or other tournaments and only then raise money from them
That's a great way to do it! 👍
Reminds of the olden days, back on Full Tilt...trying to go $0 to $10,000 using freerolls.
Ahhhh, good times. :)

S

srdjan.musikic5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ME
Chips
Сја
То је сјајан начин да то урадите! 👍
Подсећа на старе дане, поново на Фулл Тилт-у...покушавајући да зарадите од $0 до $10,000 користећи фрееролл турнире.
Ахххх, добра времена. :)

S

srdjan.musikic5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ME
Chips
That's what I started doing, and I made a profit of about $500 last year...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know during my time in poker I only lost money when I was studying and was a beginner then I lost money playing poker games, but now I don't lose money at all and almost always in the black, although not big, I make money little by little, the main thing is not to hurry and go towards my goal in small steps

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Idont invest in poker , i play only freerolls so im only in +++ .

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Previous answers make me not want to disclose live earnings.
Now I'm curious. Feel free to brag and make us jealous. 😁

For me, I started with about 20$ in 2022 and am up to around 2.5k now. Haven't been playing a lot in the last months though.

All in all, I know I would need to study and play more but it's mainly a hobby, so I do not pressure myself

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't know during my time in poker I only lost money when I was studying and was a beginner then I lost money playing poker games, but now I don't lose money at all and almost always in the black, although not big, I make money little by little, the main thing is not to hurry and go towards my goal in small steps
you appear to be in profit aroun d $500 roughly. Not too shabby. Well done.

Last edited:
AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Nothing lost, but I really don't know this + size (live and online)
I'm better 70% live than online, online I love to play cash games and Spin's - CC games and few tournaments if I have a time...

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm in profit...but on average it only works out to about $20/month. Was doing much better when Stars and Cards Chat had the UK Weekend Freerolls. It was a great money spinner but doesn't show up on normal shotscope stats.

That's what I started doing, and I made a profit of about $500 last year...
There are quite a few poker accounts prefixed with srdjan...which are yours?

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
BTW...You can get stats on players at shotscope.com and entering in the username for the search. Quite useful. You can often align @ability@ stat with how tight someone is... Useful to look up player stats when you sit down at the table.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At the moment I'm around $400 in profit. I was a little up and down but I try to maintain it.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Didn't win enough to be completely satisfied)

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I maintain a low average of losses and profits, really.