How many years experience do you have playing poker?

ArmiSoo7

ArmiSoo7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I started at 16 years with Fun Money ;) So it is 16 years in Poker career .

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
years. I started playing poker at the age of 18. with long breaks and most often in live poker. 12years.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I've been playing for some 5 years. Even though poker is great fun and a great pastime, I still play to make money. In all this time I didn't earn more than a thousand dollars, I hope I can improve myself!

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Started maybe 07-08, pretty soon after its kind of exploded (internet) and played few years. 30k bankroll at the best, but playing all the time games too big, cash games and tournaments, eventually going broke. But it was fun. And easier. Tournament field was smaler and prizepools bigger, no solvers, programs or good players that much then now. And when there was a lot more beginner/bad players, you get the profit more easily, more average game.

Now average game + luck no more works, so playing when have time :)

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with such experience of the game, you should already be a professional and win big tournaments how much you have won in your 15 years of playing poker

Friendly advice... I'd recommend not telling people what they should have done... some people play poker for decades, and never win much, and some people win millions in a few years. It all depends on many factors and the fact that we're all different and have different goals.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started playing about 8 years ago, but only 2 years ago that I play for money

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
12 years but I play like I started last week

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
My start in poker was by chance, I already told this story here on the forum, I once thought about becoming a professional, but I gave up on the idea, because I would have to invest in courses and other things, I already won a few dollars with freerolls, but nothing Besides that.
I play as a hobby and because I like it, but it's not in my priorities.(y)
you did it right it's better to play like an amateur and treat poker as a hobby and live a normal life

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I have been playing for over 20 years, I have lost more than I have won, but they weren't really big amounts. I also had a lot of breaks and I play rather as a hobby, although I tried at different levels.
well done, I hope you return what you lost and start winning and earn great money that you will use in the future in the resources you need

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi,
I've been playing since I was 17 yo. Now I am 36, so 19 years of poker overall.
I think poker will alwaus be part of my life.
Gl at the tables
wow, you've been playing for so long, it means you probably earned a lot or reached some heights, tell me if this is so

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Jogo poker high 12 anos, ganhei mil reais. Eu jogo mais por diversão.
why didn’t you go like a pro to play if you play at a high level then it’s worth a try maybe this is your destiny

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I started at 16 years with Fun Money ;) So it is 16 years in Poker career .
do you have any achievements tell us if you have and how much you have earned for the entire period of 16 years of poker

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
years. I started playing poker at the age of 18. with long breaks and most often in live poker. 12years.
how much did you earn in 12 years of playing poker

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've been playing for some 5 years. Even though poker is great fun and a great pastime, I still play to make money. In all this time I didn't earn more than a thousand dollars, I hope I can improve myself!
believe in yourself, my friend, you will be able to earn more than a thousand, you just need to learn a little and everything will work out

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am playing since 2006, but usually small stakes and with friends. It is a great game, even without money involved.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Started maybe 07-08, pretty soon after its kind of exploded (internet) and played few years. 30k bankroll at the best, but playing all the time games too big, cash games and tournaments, eventually going broke. But it was fun. And easier. Tournament field was smaler and prizepools bigger, no solvers, programs or good players that much then now. And when there was a lot more beginner/bad players, you get the profit more easily, more average game.

Now average game + luck no more works, so playing when have time :)
yes, now it has become more difficult to play as many players and you don’t know how who plays, there are both bad players and good ones, so now a lot depends on luck, it’s a pity that this is so

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Friendly advice... I'd recommend not telling people what they should have done... some people play poker for decades, and never win much, and some people win millions in a few years. It all depends on many factors and the fact that we're all different and have different goals.
I agree with you, but if they win in a short time and win a lot of money, then they do it with the help of their level of play and not just like that, and it’s worth remembering and appreciating such players, it means they have given a lot of time to training and poker training courses so that on one luck they definitely did not win in a short time

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I am playing since 2006, but usually small stakes and with friends. It is a great game, even without money involved.
agree how much you have won since 2006 may have great results tell me about them

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I started playing last year for fun, and I want to keep it fun so take breaks from it often. The current Ontario changes have caused me to take an even bigger break than I planned but I'll hopefully find something I enjoy again in the fall. As far as money goes, there was a newbie promotion that I paid $20 and pokerstars matched that $20 and over the year I kept myself in the green winning $150ish. For me it's a hobby that I justified that first $20 as entertainment costs (if I went to the movies or some other outing it would easily cost me that) so I was ok paying for that entertainment. Who knew I'd pick up pretty quick on how to play and manage to keep my head above water! Just adds to the fun of it for me though. I'm not trying to make money at poker.