How Many Tables Can You Play at a Time (Maximum)?

H

heix24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ive tried two, and already than at one point privilege is on one table

amazingriki

amazingriki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play up to 6 but then I'm not that focused.
I do pretty good at 5 and really good with 4.

B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i Can play at 5-6 tables... probably could play in more, but my laptop has a 15.6" screen size... so i play 4 tables on 1/4 of the screen and 1 at the middle, when its necessary.

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on my screen its possible to play 6 at a time.But i like to play 4

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What :D 20+ tables ?! Maximum 4 tables I can play. Otherwise I am going insane of the beeps and fast table changing.

A

alex_Romejz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on your skill and practice in different situations the best usually for beginners 3 or 4 tables at a time.

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTTs after 6 tables my winrate and concentration goes down too much. Could play more, but best profit comes from choosing best tournaments and keeping good concentration in them (so 4-6 tabling usually).

1HotPepperIV

1HotPepperIV

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 4 when I started on-line play 9yrs. ago.
Now I play 1 at a time. The switching started
effecting me in a negative way and I got moody
and stayed that way well after the tournament/game.

I saw a fellow on you-tube playing 28 games at a time.
I'd be locked up in a straight jacket if I tried that as well
as develop a serious eye twitch:eek: .

Enjoy the game and each other...Namaste...jim

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, I can only play up to 6 tables. If I play more, I lose concentration and eventually go bust. How do you guys handle 20+ tables at a time? Is there a secret? :)

The secret is to nit it up big time and peddle the nuts. That's why they play up to 24 tables: very small wins, but loads of volume to make up the difference.

I've done up to four, but prefer playing one. That way, I can get a line on the opposition and spot tells better. Down time is good for observation.

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Used to be comfortable playing 13-15 tables, now I can play 7-9 tables pretty easily.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How poker is a game of concentration if it is an important tournament is a table. If it's game freerolls up to 3 tables.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's 4 tables quite enough, all over that is loss of concentration.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for cash game I have played 20 at a time if all same game n stake. everything is always the same so start at 2 and add 2 tables whenever you get comfortable with previous count.

for tourney, every situation is constantly evolving with chip stacks, depth of play, pay jumps, I wouldn't recommend more than 4-6 at a time.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played a maximum of 5 tables at once. But 20+ tables at a time is unlikely partyboy392.

D

dznootz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played up to 10 tables at a time playing very tight pre-flop. You just can't get a read on what the atmosphere is at the table. It gets very hectic. I typically play 4-6 that seems to be the sweet spot where I can still get a feel for what is going on at each table whilst playing the hands I'd like to play beyond just great pocket cards.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no way,,,,2 tables,tops,,,,or you can`t give the table the attention they deserve:joyman:

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I played a max of 4 tables for the past couple years. Now i have a much bigger monitor. I can play 6 at a time all SnG's always same buyin. I don't believe I would want to try more than that.

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On money play only at one table, sometimes sit playing in 2-3 different poker Romakh on freerolls

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play tournaments. For me comfortable to play 3-4 tables at a time. You can play more tables, but then you lose focus. Do not have time to watch the other players. That tournament is very important. If you play 1 tournament, you like to open the zoom at the same time. Because boring to play 1 tournament in the early stages.

S

sean757

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum Tables

I currently have a three monitor setup at my house and I find that four tables fit about perfectly on each monitor. That being said, I cannot play twelve games profitably. I make the most money playing three tables at a time. This way I can devote a little more time in paying attention to each game instead of finding myself in a rush just to get my bets off.

M

Mezerhane

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can only play up to 6 tables. If I play more,